Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    SO far I've invested in:

iRock FM modulator for car!
    dual car charger adapter (to charge both treo and iRock)

I have 3 power outlets in my Chevrolet Silverado and when I plug in the charger to my Treo while I am listening to the IRock plugged into another slot, I hear a high pitched squeel. Do you hear the same thing? If not, any idea why that would happen?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The123
    I have 3 power outlets in my Chevrolet Silverado and when I plug in the charger to my Treo while I am listening to the IRock plugged into another slot, I hear a high pitched squeel. Do you hear the same thing? If not, any idea why that would happen?
    Thanks

Hmmm...I bought one of those dual car charger adapters from Radio Shack and have never had any buzzing or squeeling noises. Have tired plugging it into another car just to see if you can replicate the problem? If not, it might be the outlets in your car perhaps?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I agree with the extra chargers. What a racket!!

You have to buy a cradle and a charger. I'll probably go the boxwave USB and add the travel charger to it.

All USB devices should include the ability to charge, period!
    I have a charging cradle
    Car charger
    256mb sd card
    screen protectors (if they count)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    Treos can do so much! A must have is a 1 gigabyte SD memory card, under $300 with shopping now. What it you can store tons of audio files, pictures, applications, maps, etc.

My favorite programs right now? (In no particular order)
    Acid Image
    Battle Fleet
    Italian Job Java game
    Snapper Mail
    Palm Print
    Blazer
    Pocket Tunes
    Stock Manager
    ... and many others
    Hey z3bum or anybody,
    Can you tell me where to get java games for the T600? Where did you get the "italian job game" from?
    Sprint Treo 600 (on my 3rd)
    SD
    64 Panasonic (original, filed down)
    512 Sandisk (on my second) Not filed, obvious reasons
    256 Sandisk (on my third) Not filed
    Jumpdrive Trio
    Audio
    RS 2.5-3.5 adapter
    iRock FM
    HS stereo earbuds
    Plantronics Mx-100 - bar-none the best cheap headset i've used.
    dan's has them for cheep, a lot of my friends use them now too.
    Power/sync
    Cradle for work
    Retract zip-sync thingy for cradle charge, and travel.
    Car charger
    Protection
    Egrips (2nd)
    Screen protect (cut some M100's I found for $.77 a pack)

3-n-1 pen stylus from stylus central
    the reset pin is about an INCH short, which makes it useless, oh, and the pen gots stuck enough I stopped using it. but it's monogramed for free

Love the Egrips, I dont use a case at all, their customer service is great, the first set peeled, but this set works fine.
    Sandisks support is good, you're w/o you card for a week or two, but they replace it no prob, brand new.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    Too bulky?

I dont usually run red, but sometimes it would be nice.
    Does it charge the internal battery, or just provide power?
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    The external battery powers the phone and does not charge the phone. If you plug the power cord into the external battery, it charges the phone first, then the external battery.

when I first recieved the external battery I tested it to see how long I can go before recharging the phone. I play mp3's and make alot of calls! With the extended and the internal battery,

the unit remained powered on for seven days.The standby time would be weeks!!!

Very nice investment, especially considering the battery is not replaceable.
    I was under the impression that you had to charge the external battery while it was not connected to the phone. Is that incorrect?
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I was under the impression that you had to charge the external battery while it was not connected to the phone. Is that incorrect?
    I have no problems charging both the battery and the phone at the same time. If you click on the power meter, it shows which battery is charging

Rob
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12