1.    #1  
    LightWav:

the first for MP3/WAV Ringtones
    the first for Coverup Sound
    the first for Live! video callerID

Now comes GIF animated video callerID and GIF picture callerID.
    Use unlimited number of picture and video callerID, No more 50 limit picture callerID!

Version 2.1 now includes BuzzOff callerID filter for FREE when purchased at www.toysoft.ca

LightWav : Mobile Innovation
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Can't seem to get video working with LightWav 2.1 registered. Does Live! need to be registered also?
    As a registered user of LW do I simply download the demo from toysoft.ca to get the upgrade? Will it include BuzzOff callerID filter since I just bought version 2.0?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I am getting an SMS notification (Lightwav plays the MP3 I have assigned to SMS alerts) for no reason with the new version. I can't isolate when it's happening but it might be when my phone switches to roam.

I remember this being a bug with a previous version. It looks like it's back.

Back to version 2.0
    I recieved LightWAV 2.1, but not see any link to BuzzOff... was the previous post mistaken?
    in another thread he said that only new users get buzzoff for free now...so even if you just registered at version 2 like me, you're out of luck.
    Is it me, or is the fiveway navagation non-exsistent in LightWav?? Pretty crappy seeing how they market this software to the Treo Community. If it had Five-way this program would be worth alt more, my $0.02
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I can't tell.... and if it doesn't, can you give me credit towards another one of your good apps? I paid for it as soon as it was released, and there was no claim that it wouldnt work on sprintpcs........???
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970
    I can't tell.... and if it doesn't, can you give me credit towards another one of your good apps? I paid for it as soon as it was released, and there was no claim that it wouldnt work on sprintpcs........???
    you should have received the latest BuzzOff. send email to support@toysoft.ca get the update.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I installed this program when it first came out and in the 7 days I used it never could get it to work. since I "tried" it for a week, the new version won't work either. So I guess I'll stick with CallShield.
    Don't let me get started with CallShield.
    I can't get Lightwav to work yet but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that it's a trial.
    CallShield on the other hand was registered and I find it to be crap.
    (of course this depends on what you want it for...personally I have no reasons to block anyone's call (I don't give my cell number to any and anyone) I just wanted it fro the MP3 ringtones and according to the posts LW is the winner hands down)
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    I can't get Lightwav to work yet but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that it's a trial.
    (of course this depends on what you want it for...personally I have no reasons to block anyone's call (I don't give my cell number to any and anyone) I just wanted it fro the MP3 ringtones and according to the posts LW is the winner hands down)
    still waiting for your support email JOJO. send to support@toysoft.ca
    I ordered Lightwav via PalmGear, not too long ago. Am I eligible for Buzzoff? Can't wait for them to finish up the next version of Live! Video and MP3 Caller ID is just too sweeet.
    Last edited by neoGTR22; 05/17/2004 at 03:00 PM.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    still waiting for your support email JOJO. send to support@toysoft.ca
    I sent you an email from my hotmail address to the address you provided.
    I haven't receive any replies from you.

my hotmail address is jrogers_78@hotmail.com.

Was i suppose to write over what I wrote in the post?
    I just sent you an email letting you know that it was me and asked you how can you help me...

Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    LW has some interesting features but I am tired of buying software and then finding out that it doesn't work for some reason or another. I couldn't get LW to work so I decided to get Callshield. It may not be perfect but I know it will work. On my schedule 7 days were not enough to evaluate the product.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22
    I ordered Lightwav via PalmGear, not too long ago. Am I eligible for Buzzoff? Can't wait for them to finish up the next version of Live! Video and MP3 Caller ID is just too sweeet.
    BuzzOff is only available to new lwav customers.

Live! 2.0 is now in the final stage of beta. we hope to have a release by the end of this week if not sooner. Depends on bug fixes.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    BuzzOff is only available to new lwav customers.

Live! 2.0 is now in the final stage of beta. we hope to have a release by the end of this week if not sooner. Depends on bug fixes.

Is LIVE 2.0 going to record sound also? what else is it going to be able to do?