1.    #1  
    I've had my T600 (Sprint, updated firmware, hardware C) for about 3 weeks. I charge it every night. Usually, when I plug it in at night, the charge light is red as expected. In the AM, the light is green... fully charged. I had it plugged in all last night, but this AM the light was still red. Tried unplugging and replugging... still red light. The battery reads 100% on the meter. Any explanation for this or way to fix it?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Was wireless mode still on? I noticed the same happening to mine 600. I usually take it out of wireless mode, leave it on the charger for a couple more minutes and the light turns green. Hope this helps or makes sense.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, wireless mode was on. I have RadioControl set to turn it off at 2300 and back on at 0600. Ever previous morning, wireless mode has been on as well, no difference this past AM. Strange...
    A soft reset might fix it for now, but I have no idea what could cause the problem.
    Using the data functions (web surfing, email, IM) can take more juice than the charger can provide (the USB charger anyway); so if your phone just did something funky like an email check it might turn the charge light red for a few minutes.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I've been having the same thing happen for the last week or two. It's probably happened 3 or 4 times now. I've had my treo since early November, and just started noticing this problem. I thought it might be related to my recent installation of TreoButler. Anybody else noticing this?

Just FYI, I normally only charge my treo every 2nd or 3rd day, not every night. Also, I NEVER turn off wireless mode. My job requires that it always be on just in case.