1.    #1  
    I've been searching for the perfect case for my Treo 600 since I got it almost 2 months ago. I can't stand the OEM cases by Handspring, the belt clips leave the phone too exposed, the metal case looks like crap and I think the Vaja (and other premium) cases are too expensive. I wanted a swivel belt clip case that didn't look cheap, wasn't too bulky and didn't cost 1/3 of what I paid for the phone.

After months of searching online and in stores I finally foound a case that I'm happy with. Its a universal phone case w/swivel clip, size large made by CellStar and sold at BestBuy. It retails for $19.99. It fits the Treo 600 perfectly - very snug so you don't have to worry about it falling out. The front of the case pretty much covers the entire screen and the bottom has gaps that allow the headset to be plugged in. See the pictures attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for posting this great find. I picked one up today and it's like the case was made for the Treo, except for no access to the USB cable port. Other than that, it's great. I thought at first that there may be a problem with calls being answered automatically because of the case pressing the space bar key, but that is not a problem at all with this case. It puts no pressure on any of the buttons and provides great protection. Thanks again for the post!!
  3.    #3  
    You're welcome. I realized after I posted the pictures that I should've shown the case with the Treo in it facing inwards, works much better this way.