1.    #1  
    I have an application that I have to run on Palm -- this is why I am wanting a Treo but....

the app is a dog on anything less than a Tungston E -- for example, I really dislike using it with a Zire 71.

How does the Treo compare to those units? I suspect it is a memory issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen
    I have an application that I have to run on Palm -- this is why I am wanting a Treo but....

the app is a dog on anything less than a Tungston E -- for example, I really dislike using it with a Zire 71.

How does the Treo compare to those units? I suspect it is a memory issue.
    Hi Kathleen,

Welcome to the Treo 600 forum, you might get some additional help if you mention the specific application you have a question about.

Personally, I haven't had any problems running my palm applications on my Treo even though previously I have owned Palms with much faster processors, and high resolution screens, like the Tungsten C (400mhz.), 320x320.

I would generalize that most applications that are OS5 compatible and do not require a hires screen, would probably be ok.

If its a commercial app someone here has most likely tried it, you might be pleasantly surprised.
    No good deed goes unpunished
  3.    #3  
    Okay, you've made me confess <smile>

I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and use Animas's EzManager software because I'm on their insulin pump.

Actually it's the EzManager software that clinched the deal on their pump.

I get a really good deal on internet access and phone service from my district, so while I'll be paying a little more for the phone, it will come out in the deal. I talked with a guy who does the Wire MD blog and he convinced me to give it a try.