Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    *bump*
    it has been long
    I would like a HACK that fixes the problems on my Treo created by the 1.20 update . Something that allows my Treo to disconnect from Vision in less than 10 seconds. And does not cause my Treo to soft reboot when disconnecting from Vision in Snappermail (non-beta 1.9.2 version). Also the hack should change my phone hardware setting back to Rev B instead of the "Treo 600 x.y" setting I have now after the update.
  3.    #23  
    u can use the Treo TokenWriter to change your hardware : B
    search the post on token writer ....
    about your reset problem .. just hard reset and reinstall everything ..
    your problem doesnt require a hack .. just some organizing on your side ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    u can use the Treo TokenWriter to change your hardware : B
    search the post on token writer ....
    about your reset problem .. just hard reset and reinstall everything ..
    your problem doesnt require a hack .. just some organizing on your side ...
    Well I really don't care much about the hardware version setting. It does not hurt anything. Not like I take time to look at my phone's version on a regular basis . But I did try a hard reboot and reload of data. Still no dice. I've still got the same problems.
    I noticed some people tried a hard reboot and reinstall of each app individually. For me that would take more time than the inconviences I'm facing now.

I'm just going to invoke my replacement agreement at some point in the future. I should not have to do all this just to get the thing working. I've used Palms/Visors/Treos for 7 years now and never faced so many problems. So I'm not going to break my neck more for their flawed update.
    I wish I could send SMS to a "group" instead of having to add each person to the list, each time. Beyond that, i'd also like to see it autosplit (like the GSM versions) the SMS text messages into multiple messages.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12