1.    #1  
    I've made yesterday night the upgrade, and with the new firmware phone works fine. BUT when I restored all the apps back on treo I discovered that if I try to startup wireless mode (with costumer startup logo) it reset the phone and doesn't goes in wireless mode.

I tried thru backupman to restore all the files except phone_logo.prc but it doesn't work :-(

Someone could help me with this problem, I really like the new firmware but I don't want to loose all my data.

Thx

Vito
    I believe htis issue has come up before. I can't find it on the firums right now, but it might be there (unless lost in the crash).

Are you saying it doesn't work at all even after a hard reset? That is, does it reset itself in wireless mode even before you have done any restore of backups at all?

-coljac
  3.    #3  
    it works, after upgrading fine, but when I go to restore all data in my device, it crash when I try to make it going on wireless.

if I make hard reset again it works, properly.

In the meantime I came back to the previous firmware version (2.09) :-(

Vito
  4. sun
    I encountered the same problem.

My problem was my phone skins from Treo 600 Essentials. If you have one, try to remove it. If you haven't, make a copy of your directory backup (handspring/your_name/backup) and delete your programs one by one until you find the bad one.

Lionel
  5.    #5  
    Yes! I have it but I don't know how to remove it, could you tell me how to fix it?

Thx

Vito
    Quote Originally Posted by beat
    I tried thru backupman to restore all the files except phone_logo.prc but it doesn't work :-(

Someone could help me with this problem, I really like the new firmware but I don't want to loose all my data.

Thx

Vito
    If you had phone_logo.prc installed, you probably also had phone.prc installed. That's the file you want to remove.

And if you want to customize your phone pad (and favorites) buttons the safe and easy way, just search for the AQUA thread(s).

Bill S
  7.    #7  
    Done!

I use to delete only phone_logo.prc, but I had to delete phone.prc too, it was a full set from treoessential that doesn't work with it!

Vito
  8.    #8  
    Bill,

thx while you replied me I've made that thing! thx!

Vito
    Added to FAQ....