1.    #1  
    I feel like I am missing something very obvious here...but I just got my new Treo 600 today and first thing I am trying to do is upgrade to the GSM firmware for V3.04. My phone is unbranded and unlocked. I copied the Crow_112_updater.zip to my computer and after I opened the Zip file, I copied the Prc file to my Sd card. I then inserted my Sd card into my Treo and when I select the SD card page it is blank with no file shown. I checked and it shows that 5mb are being used on the card. What am I doing wrong?????? I even tried a different brand SD card and had same problem. Do I have to format the card??? The Prc file is something like 5mb, is that correct and does it take awhile to load or something???

Thanks for any advice here...
    Did you copy the file to the Palm/Launcher directory on the SD card?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    thanks that was it. I pasted the prc file into the launcher folder and worked great. thanks for the feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by flywest
    thanks that was it. I pasted the prc file into the launcher folder and worked great. thanks for the feedback
    no sweat
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."