1.    #1  
    So I ordered my Trio 600 on 4/16 from HS / P1 and I keep checking the status online along with the grid with estimated delivery times. I am sticking with TMO and set it up as a new account. 1st it said mid May, then week of May 7th. The most current dates state mid May again for orders up to April 24 (or so). Anyone elso order recently with TMO that can give me an idea of a delivery time frame?

Thanks everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by vfrankowski
    So I ordered my Trio 600 on 4/16 from HS / P1 and I keep checking the status online along with the grid with estimated delivery times. I am sticking with TMO and set it up as a new account. 1st it said mid May, then week of May 7th. The most current dates state mid May again for orders up to April 24 (or so). Anyone elso order recently with TMO that can give me an idea of a delivery time frame?

Thanks everybody.
    I'm a T-mobile customer and in the process of exchanging my phone because of problems with calls cutting in and out, the T-mobile tech rep stated that the were currently backordered 10-15 days. However I don't know if this backorder also applies to new orders as well as replacements.
    No good deed goes unpunished