Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    is it easy to replace and when you replace it how does it stay in and not just fall out? i am very intrested because of this
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    The Treo Central Stylus fit as well as the original. There was no ink on the reset pin and I would be very surprised if the cap came off while I was trying to get the stylus out. Certainly, it's possible, but I never had that problem with six months of use on the Stylus Central model and, if anything, the stylus I got from TC is even tighter.

For $15 you get 3 pen styli...it's a pretty good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by kschoenberg
    The Treo Central Stylus fit as well as the original. There was no ink on the reset pin and I would be very surprised if the cap came off while I was trying to get the stylus out. Certainly, it's possible, but I never had that problem with six months of use on the Stylus Central model and, if anything, the stylus I got from TC is even tighter.

For $15 you get 3 pen styli...it's a pretty good deal.

I purchased the styluscentral 3 i mean 2 in 1 stylus. It was a piece of crap when compared to treocentral's stylus. Let me assure you guys
    1) the reset pin works
    2) The cap has a solid "click" when putting it on. Therefore, I don't think you'll have a problem with a stuck stylus.
    3) It's built better than the styluscentral version. The styluscentral version was built like things were just slapped together. It looks like treocentral's version had much more thought/design.

go for it. It's only about 12 bucks for 3.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123