1.    #1  
    As many of you know I have hundreds of wallpaper available for downlaod for the Treo600. I recently recieved an e-mail from someone why JUST upgraded to FirmWare 3.04. They are unable to download the JPG files after the upgrade. Anyone else expariencing the same problems? Any ideas? I would HATE to loose people because of a software upgrade.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I just tried to download on of the phone booth jpgs. After choosing yes, it shows the "Downloading" with the blue status bar.
    However, it then stops and says "Download Failed"
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  3.    #3  
    Have any one been able to download JPG files via their treo from any other website after the 3.04 upgrade?
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    Have any one been able to download JPG files via their treo from any other website after the 3.04 upgrade?
    Nope. I experienced the same problem.
    I'm not able to download any wallpaper from your site. However, I can download jpg files from Treo essentials without any problems. I upgraded to 3.04 about a month ago. Apart from initial problems with midi downloads (because I restored from card instead of from PC), I have no problems with 3.04, except I just discovered now that I can't download jpgs from your site. Probably it's your site?
  6.    #6  
    OK off to Treo Essentials to see what they have done different. (Damn I'm going to have to redo several hundred links... ARGH!!!)