1.    #1  
    With all these 610 rumors flying around, I was just wondering what it would take to make a person shell out more $$$ to upgrade their phone. Check off what features would be required and rate them in importance with 1 be the most important. I am running under the assumption that another upgrade offer would be made to get you a phone for $399 minus whatever service contract rebate the provider gives. If I left a feature off, just add it on.

Features:

_ Hi-Res
    _ Faster processor
    _ 64 MB memory
    _ Megapixel class camera
    _ Camera Flash
    _ Bluetooth
    _ WIFI
    _ Longer battery life
    _ Lose the camera
    Last edited by Bob-C; 04/29/2004 at 02:04 PM.
  2.    #2  
    2 Hi-Res
    1 Faster processor
    4 64 MB memory
    3 Megapixel class camera
    _ Camera Flash
    _ Bluetooth
    _ WIFI
    _ Longer battery life

(i.e. The bottom 4 would be appreciated but not required to make me shell out the $$$ like the top 4.)
    3 Hi-Res
    _ Faster processor
    _ 64 MB memory
    _ Megapixel class camera
    _ Camera Flash
    1 Bluetooth
    _ WIFI
    2 Longer battery life

4 Lose the camera
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    2 Hi-Res
    4 Faster processor
    3 64 MB memory
    1 Megapixel class camera
    5 Hi-Res
    3 Faster processor
    2 64 MB memory
    6 Megapixel class camera
    7 Camera Flash
    4 Bluetooth
    WIFI
    1 Longer battery life
    Lose the camera
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    It would take ALOT to get me to upgrade already. (Besides the fact that my wife would kill me)

Must Have:
    Hi-Res
    1.25x larger screen (Physical Dementions)
    128 MB memory
    2x Faster processor
    2x Longer battery life
    Seperate Stereo Heanphone Jack

Optional:
    2.1 Megapixel camera
    Camera Flash

Wishfull Thinking:
    2nd SD Card slot
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Pretty interesting that out of the 5 people who replied, each person rated a different feature as their number 1 priority for the next Treo. The following features all got number 1 votes: faster processor, bluetooth, MP camera, longer battery life and hi-res. Kind of illustrates what the Treo development team is up against when choosing which features to upgrade for the next model.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.