1.    #1  
    So I have the AT&T Treo 600, and I wanted to know if there is a firmware update for it. I've seen posts about T-Mobile having a firmware update. Any thoughts?
    There is a firmware update according to the FAQ, but when I tried to install the crow 1.12 updater it said that I had an unsupported phone.

see the FAQ at http://coljac.net/treo_firmware_faq.html
    leemack33, that looks like turn3 at sears point. Is it? (my favorite racetrack I have raced)

-Farzon
    The firmware upgrade isn't carrier specific. In fact, none of the carriers (T-Mobile included) have officially released it yet... the version that is out is leaked. Hence all the warnings about using it on pages like that FAQ. There is risk involved...you could very well break your phone or void your warranty.

Besides the FAQ, you may want to visit this page which has the files and simple instructions for installing them.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    leemack33, that looks like turn3 at sears point. Is it? (my favorite racetrack I have raced)

-Farzon
    Actually it's up at Thunderhill.. Sears this weekend for the races..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    The firmware upgrade isn't carrier specific. In fact, none of the carriers (T-Mobile included) have officially released it yet... the version that is out is leaked. Hence all the warnings about using it on pages like that FAQ. There is risk involved...you could very well break your phone or void your warranty.

Besides the FAQ, you may want to visit this page which has the files and simple instructions for installing them.
    Yeah I know it's not carrier specific, so that's why I was trying to find it. Folks at PalmOne and Handspring are being butts about it. Has anyone here done a firmware update on their device? How did it go?
    I did it day 2 of owning my phone... so much for the warranty..... I did it without an SD card.

I didn't really test it too much before the upgrade but it did add the sounds icon. Whaoo!

Besides that, it sounds better, takes better pictures, feels lighter and I no longer seem to get headaches. Maybe that's the asprin I've been taking...

Jim