1.    #1  
    Okay so I finally became a "tree-ite". So far the treo with cingular and the media wix plan is great! This site looks very cool, and I already ordered my accessories. I was wondering is there a good back up program I can get for free, that will back up my treo on my 256 mb card?
    Thanks
    Welcome Cingularguy!

Regarding backup, I dunno about free but I use backupman on my Treo600 and it works flawlessly for SD card backups...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    welcome... and i just got my treo 600 (GSM) on MOnday. I had been waiting for 2 months for this baby. Part of the long waiting was because of my cc' refused the authorization request from PalmOne as part of their "security" reasons.

I am looking for the backup program for Treo too. I wish they Palm OS had a built-in backup program like PPC does.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks
    I found a program called back up buddy. It works great so far.
    But for some reason my syncing with my desktop isnt getting my 2000 contacts i have in outlook. it worked great with my palm tungsten t3 but since i got the treo and plugged it in using the sync cable, it does not work?
    any body have any ideas?
    Thansk again
    I use Backup Buddy VFS to backup the contens of my treo onto my memory card. I have it automatically backup in the middle of the night while I am asleep.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    cingularguy - welcome. not sure if this is related to your contact issue (don't think so, but it's worth a shot): http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...contacts+limit