Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    Quick message for Charles who ordered a holster from me. Tried to reply to your email, but it came back as a failure.
    Thanks for the comfirmation. Made me realize my primary paypal email address needed to be updated!
    Quote Originally Posted by eKennedy
    Just got mine today also. Haven't really used it yet, but my first impression is that I really like it. It feels much more sturdy than the Seidio holster that fell apart on me.
    My Siedio fell apart after a month - were you able to get a replacement? I'm waiting on a call back from the Treo Central store.
    Does this work with egrips?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    Does this work with egrips?
    It does ...

I was also concerned about the side egrips getting in the way. No problems. The fit is perfect.

I've been using the new holster for about a week now and I couldn't be happier with its performance.
    ~ShooterX~
    - President George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by gerryoil
    I wear my holster in a heavy duty industrial environment. If anything I wish the Treo would come out easier. There is no way this thing is popping out on accident.

My 2 cents.
    GM
    Thanks, gerryoil. You made my decision to order one for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeplato
    My Siedio fell apart after a month - were you able to get a replacement? I'm waiting on a call back from the Treo Central store.
    I emailed Seidio customer service and they gave me an RMA to send back my broken holster. (The belt clip had broken off.) A couple of weeks later I got a new one in the mail.

I'll be selling it as soon as I get around to posting an auction for it.

eKennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    Again, if anyone would like to save $2.50 off of ProClip's prices you can buy them from me via paypal for $27.50. My paypal email adr is crogs571@yahoo.com. Any questions, feel free to drop me an email there as well.
    Ryan -

I was wondering if you received my PayPal payment last week and what the shipping status of the order is. I believe the PayPal payment should have come through tcooper185 @ hotmail . com

Thanks,

Danny
    I got it and it works well, except that I cannot attach the narrow clip. The large swivel clip works well (although it is hard to remove the button) but I cannot attach the other clip at all. Any help?
    Laissez Faire
    Has anyone noticed that the new clip smashes down the space bar when you put it in? I worry it will damage the it! For now, I went back to the old holster. It seems the new one is way tighter than the old one and that is why it hits the space bar.

Anyone else notice this?

GM
    I just received this holster.. and while the fit and finish is nice, mine is a bear to use. Its hard to put the phone in it, even harder to get it out without using both hands. Doesn't this phase anyone using it ? Or is there a technique you can share with me ?

Also, the free spinning situation is a problem for the pivot mount. For one thing, you never know what the position of the holster will be when you go to put it back in... resulting in more fumbling. Because of the holsters symmetry I find myself doing a double-take to make sure its oriented right. This adds up to real effort when you do it 30 times or more a day !

Comments or solutions ? One thing for sure... I'll accept anything to avoid Seidio product garbage and attitudes. They are the worst !
    It took me 2 days to get used to. Now I do it fairly much without thinking about it. I expect to become even more comfortable with it over the next few days.

I have no problem getting it in/out with one hand.
    Hey Danny,

Don't check in here too often. I saw I sent in your order on the 28th. Checked my outgoing emails just to be sure. So if you don't have it, let me know, and I'll get ProClip on it. They're moving their office so they won't be around till Monday. Email me at my yahoo adr if you don't have it yet. Thanks,

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Coop1979
    Ryan -

I was wondering if you received my PayPal payment last week and what the shipping status of the order is. I believe the PayPal payment should have come through tcooper185 @ hotmail . com

Thanks,

Danny
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Didn't see the spacebar smashing when I played with my coworkers phone. I'll admit to fumbling a bit getting it in and out because I'm used to my i5 holster, but I got used to popping that in and out so I'm sure it just takes practice and getting use to the way it works.

I can see the not knowing which way the holster is aimed thing, but can imagine that if they put it off center at all, it would never really easily sit sideways when you wanted it too. I think after awhile you just develop a feel for the holster and phone and it all becomes second nature.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    "Custom made holster. Accommodates all battery sizes and can be used with headsets. "

Does this mean it will work with the extended battery that attaches to the phone?
    Somewhere among the posts should be one correcting that. Before I even saw the holster, ProClip said it would work with all the batteries, not realizing the extended one hung down below the bottom of the phone. When I pointed that out to them, they realized it, and stopped quoting that. I doubt they'd get enough interest to design one that accommodates the extended battery. But I've been known to be wrong every now and then.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by silverr1
    "Custom made holster. Accommodates all battery sizes and can be used with headsets. "

Does this mean it will work with the extended battery that attaches to the phone?
    Ryan -

I did receive my holster a couple of weeks ago, thanks for the following up with me. It's awesome although the first time I ever dropped my phone was when I went to put the phone in the holster! Whoops! Great holster though, it's really changed how I use my Treo.

Danny
    Hey guys. Just a little bump because I see people buying from me on ebay and spending too much. If you see it here, just go direct through paypal with me(crogs571@yahoo.com) and you can get it for $27.50 delivered via Priority Mail. Gotta cover the ebay fees if you go through there so take advantage of knowing better and saving a few bucks.

And if you'd like to get the car holder and dash clip or anything else from them (www.proclipusa.com), let me know and I'll save you 10% on the whole order.

Thanks, Ryan
    Has anything been done about the horizontal issue?
    Ryan, was it you that said you modified yours by pulling off the spring clip and re-epoxying it? if so can you post some pics?

Thanks!

-joe
    I haven't had a chance to take on the endeavor. From what I've been reading and from working on my paddles that I use epoxy with, high heat (from a heat gun) is the best bet to loosen the epoxy. If I get a chance, I'll do it. Just have been busy with work and paddling.

I have demo'd a potential locking swivel for the unit, but the belt clip part stinks. It's pure plastic and doesn't lock to the belt too well. I passed along my comments, so hopefully we'll see something better.
    okay guys....would you want two multidapts (would cost a few dollars more) on the holster so you'd have the option of carrying it vertical or horizontal with the fixed spring clip? Or would you just want the one so it just holds it horizontally while using the fixed spring clip?

They just posed that question to me as I'm pressuring them to make a horizontal version
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast