1.    #1  
    I tried to send a doc attachment thru HS Mail but I noticed you only have two options - either sound or picture. I can't seem to send any other file type from my SD card other than these two formats.

I've seen SnapperMail do this easily. What gives with the HS Mail? Do I need to setup something with HS Mail so I can send other attachment format?

Thanks.
    Yes, you just need an app that has the "Send" command, like ZLauncher.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  3.    #3  
    Tried the send command using LauncherX. I was able to send a Word doc file. But when I retrieved the Word doc attachment from Outlook, it was attached as part of the message body and all in gibberish.

Any setting to send out the attachment properly?
    Ack, sorry to hear that. Now I remember a friend had the same problem with Word docs using the Send command and HS mail. Do other filetypes work for you, like .prc files in RAM? Maybe its just files from the card that get screwy?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  5.    #5  
  6.    #6  
    Also tried .xls. They still end up as gibberish. Seems HS Mail does't really know how to handle attachments except Sounds and Pictures. Pity, because I really believe HS Mail is comparable as Snappermail. Best of all, its free.
    Yes, if you have Docs To Go 6. From within Docs To Go, highlight the document (saved in native format), pull down the menu and tap "Send". HS Mail will launch with the attachment (.doc, .xls or .ppt).

PalmLover
    Ah! thats the ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by alehoy
    I tried to send a doc attachment thru HS Mail but I noticed you only have two options - either sound or picture. I can't seem to send any other file type from my SD card other than these two formats.

I've seen SnapperMail do this easily. What gives with the HS Mail? Do I need to setup something with HS Mail so I can send other attachment format?

Thanks.
    You can now attach any file in ram or on the external card to HS/Palm Mail with SendIt. send any file anywhere. check it out www.toysoft.ca/sendit.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca