Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Driddle,
    Where on TreoCentral do we find the stylus/pen to buy.

Thank you.
    treo central store right on the top set of tabs
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    driddle, the cap may fit tightly when new, but after repeated use and loosening you may also end up like many users with the pen barrel stuck inside your treo. As long as the cap pops off instead of screwing in, it will still be a possibility. I believe some of the users in the other thread about this were in fact using the revised TC version.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    driddle, the cap may fit tightly when new, but after repeated use and loosening you may also end up like many users with the pen barrel stuck inside your treo. As long as the cap pops off instead of screwing in, it will still be a possibility. I believe some of the users in the other thread about this were in fact using the revised TC version.
    Good point. I actually had both and the TreoCentral one fits tighter 'out of the box'. I agree about the screw on, not sure why no one seems to "get it".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12