1.    #1  
    I would like to record a telephone voice message on my Treo600 and have it sent at a future designated time (like when the recipient is awake).

Is there a way to use the microphone and record a multimedia message and have it delivered at a later time?
    Maybe if you install the new 3.04 Firmware. But it would be an e-mail with the audio file as an attachement... I do not think you can send it to their Voice Mail.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your quick response!

I tried looking for the firmware upgrade on the PalmOne website and the link doesn't work for software and driver updates.

Where is the best place to find the newest version of the PalmDesktop and PalmPDAOperating System? Should I use the newest version or the CD that came with my Treo600?
    I used the Website version, check the Support section.

As for firmware. Search these forums or google for Treo600 Firmware 1.12 or 3.04 (They are the same thing) Keep in mind that this will not work on any CDMA version, it is ONLY for GSM. I am assuming that Sprint will be releasing a new firmware because their download site for the firmware v1.10 is no longer available. (Palm One still has the firmware upgrade to 1.10 for CDMA)
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre