1.    #1  
    What's the reason behind this? What's the solution?
    The same is happening to me- actually has been for a while. I notice it happens more often in the cradle. Strange. Sorry I'm not providing a solution but at least you know you're not alone.
    Do both of you use Agendus?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    No, I don't.
    I don't use that program either... but I have the exact OPPOSITE problem where my treo is turning itself OFF?! I too have noticed that it has something to do with the charger. Perhaps we should list all of our hack-programs here to see if we can figure this out...
    TreoAlert
    AvantGo
    MIDlet HQ
    Palm Prices
    RealPlayer
    Java

Any connection?
    There are some programs that "check" the status of an event, i.e., radio, timers, et cetera, or just have a hard time behaving. For instance, a security program set to lock your handheld in 10 minutes probably will turn on at that point and then off and then lock the handheld. I run Teal Lock and keep it set to lock at 10 minutes and to the dot, at 10 minutes, it lights up for 30 seconds (the timer the back light is set to stay on), locks the handheld, then after 30 seconds, goes off. Those that have a hard time behaving are of course the most annoying and need to be ratted on.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by bigmdime
    What's the reason behind this? What's the solution?
    I use SMS messaging and Visto. Since I have turned on the Auto Sync option, Visto would turn on my Treo whenever there is a message to retrieve. I have BackupMan schedule to run backup late night.

These type settings wthin applications can trigger Treo to activate.
    huh?
    Mine does something similar. It turns on and off everyday at 10am. Don't know why but it does it every single day.

At first, I thought it was resetting but it doesn't. It just flashes on and off. weird.
    My treo turns on whenever the phone goes in and out of Sprint coverage while it's searching for a signal. Can't figure out what causes it, but at my desk it will often cause my batteries to drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by snerdy
    LOL
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by winebrat
    The same is happening to me- actually has been for a while. I notice it happens more often in the cradle. Strange. Sorry I'm not providing a solution but at least you know you're not alone.
    Yes, this is true i've found with the Treo600. this program doesnt exist on other palms such as the Tungsten T. we have created a startup and shutdown animation/sound app and it gets triggered for no known reason. it turns itself on every 10 or mins. very annoying. I would get sound playing every 10 mins. if you want to get gifStartUp visit www.toysoft.ca next week.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Do both of you use Agendus?
    I do....