Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor_1
    Isn't it unbelievable that we're all having so much trouble finding a decent case for the T6? If you buy a Star-Tac, it comes with a holster that is totally functional, doesn't damage the phone, doesn't come loose, etc. etc. The folks at PalmOne must want to carry their phones on their belts like everyone else. Why don't they incorporate a holster into the design process of the phone?
    have you tried the ProClip holster. I have it and it's great. here's a link: http://www.proclipusa.com
    Is there any problem with the SD card interfering with the top clip of the holster? And any sign of paint wear and tear from clipping it in and out of the holster?

Thanks for your advice/info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor_1
    Is there any problem with the SD card interfering with the top clip of the holster? And any sign of paint wear and tear from clipping it in and out of the holster?

Thanks for your advice/info.
    ProClip is redesigning the top clip because some have complained it turns the phone on when inserting into the clip. I believe the new version is what their shipping now. As for the SD I don't have any problems because I have filed mine down.

I found that if you put the phone in top first then the phone doesn't turn on but if you put the bottom in first (awkward in my opinion) the phone will sometimes turn on.

Overall, I am very pleased w\ the product. The phone is held solidly in place and the screen faces inward so it's protected.
    Hey all,

The newly redesigned proclip holster is now available and shipping. I posted new pics in the ProClip thread with a quick description of the changes. The new design with the foam pad in place takes care of the SD card problems.

Ryan
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by naddie
    http://www.ps-innovations.com/pics/treo/treobroke.jpg

Oh, and I got my phone for about a month (bought the holster only weeks after I got my phone).
    Could be worse. One of the side clips on my holster broke and sent my Treo to the pavement. My LCD is 100% trashed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12