1.    #1  
    Any know answers to the following:

1) Is there a way to automatically force (internal to Versamail or external via an API) a send-all, retrieve-all, sync-all? In other words, how in tarnation (yes, I said it - TARNATION and I'm only 35 but it beats the profanity filter and y'all know I really wanted to say $#@%) can I get an automatic update to all folders in all accounts? I use TreoHelper today and it successfully pulls the inbox for ONE account, but I cannot get it to do both...

2) Is there a signature available??? How do you get a signature embedded in the emails??? I cannot believe that Palm overlooked that...

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeladisky
    Any know answers to the following:

1) Is there a way to automatically force (internal to Versamail or external via an API) a send-all, retrieve-all, sync-all?
    No - I don't believe there is an "automatic" way - do you mean during the auto-fetch of mail? I typically just hit the "new mail" button after a read mail and have it update then (checking the sync folders if you want to sync everything)

2) Is there a signature available??? How do you get a signature embedded in the emails??? I cannot believe that Palm overlooked that...
    Yep - it's hidden nicely though <g>.

1. Menu|Accounts|Account Setup
    2. Select your account and choose Edit
    3. Keep clicking Next even when you get to the window that says you are set up and you can set additional mail options by clicking Next.
    4. You will eventually get to the Outgoing Mail Options and there is a checkbox for attaching signatures. Once you check the box, you get lines to create the sig.

Hope this helps.

Danita
  3.    #3  
    Problem is that you cannot update multiple accounts simultaneously....that's the real problem. You have to select individually and then do a "new mail" for each...

L
    Lee Ladisky
  4. afr
    Doesn't the Options, Sync IMAP Folders do much of what you are asking?