1.    #1  
    This may be old news but upgrades are available for Jot and WordComplete (which now works on Treo 600).
    New Versions:
    Jot 2.1
    WordComplete 3.1

http://cic.com/support/consumer/

Good Luck

After further use it is now apparent that WordComplete causes resets when using Blazer. It's a no go.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 05/18/2005 at 10:01 AM.
    This is great news; that is if they give a free upgrade, I paid $39.00 for the entire CIC bundle, it work excellent on my T300.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Wordcomplete is a bust! it does the same thing that Textcomplete does meaning it resets your phone in the area I most use it. That being TC or in other words it resets your phone while in Blazer.
    Good news it that it works with Reqwireless Web browser. So there is hope.
  4.    #4  
    I'm experiencing the following problems with WordComplete:

1. Selections of words on pop-up window only allow me to select using the stylus-will not allow me to select using 5-way Nav button on Treo 600.
    2. Causing soft resets when on web and attemping to enter info like stock quotes.

I've attempted to report this to customer support on their web site but it continues to fail to send the info. I'll attempt maybe by phone.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    good news

but I think TextPlus is a better choice on Treo600, as a Text Input Aid utilities.
    More Words Lib, More stable, More 5way rocker support
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I'm experiencing the following problems with WordComplete:...I've attempted to report this to customer support on their web site but it continues to fail to send the info. I'll attempt maybe by phone.
    CIC has not responded to me either. I hope noone buys this app until they fix the darn thing.
  7.    #7  
    Hey g.711,

Have you heard from CIC yet? After not hearing from them when I left a voice mail last Thursday, 4/29/04, I sent an e-mail last night with no response today. If I hear anything, I'll post it here.
    Also sent e-mail and NO response.
    Same problems with WordComplete here...nice testing job CIC. You would think they'd give their program a try with the built-in apps.
    I am a bad speller. I have to use one of these programs. Everything you say about Word Compleat is true, but Textcomplete was worst. In my opionion.

SPG
    No word yet from our friends at CIC i guess we will have to keep missspelling till sumone comez op witd a fex.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
  12.    #12  
    Well after two e-mails and one voice mail to tech support I still have no answer. By the way, I attempted to remove the "thumbs up" on my initial post after experiencing problems but it won't allow me to do so.
    I am a horrible speller. That is why I had WordComplete.
  13.    #13  
    Well, tech support never replied but I just noticed that they have listed the incompatibility with Treo 600 under Commonly Asked Questions. Here's the link:

http://cic.com/support/consumer/

Bad customer service and didn't test it out.
    The latest version of Jot (2.1) also sucks. I had 2.04 before this and it did a much better job of recognizing when you are not in a text entry area. Now when I try to something like adjust slide-bars and scroll-bars, or even tap on a program icon, it does nothing because it thinks I'm trying to enter text. It's extremely annoying and I wasted my money upgrading. Going back to 2.04 until this issue is corrected.