1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the PalmOS5 client for AOL? (the stupid one you have to pay for )
    This is the free one from UK, and it works good for me with no problems.

http://www.aol.co.uk/aim/palm/
    If we all to pay for that "stupid client", why should one of us give it to you for free???
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I still use my AOL 3.0 version from my 270 and it still works.
  5.    #5  
    I was going to ask if it worked well or not.
    Stick with Verichat or Chatter..if you're sending messages and the phone rings (or go into other apps I think), you have to warm reset, delete AIM and reinstall...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I'm not sure what millerhifi by his statement about paying for the AOL client. That link is to AOL UK, and the client works in the U.S. AND IT IS INDEED PROVIDED BY AOL FREE. If you paid for the U.S. client, then you got ripped. I did my homework, and found that one.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    I'm not sure what millerhifi by his statement about paying for the AOL client. That link is to AOL UK, and the client works in the U.S. AND IT IS INDEED PROVIDED BY AOL FREE. If you paid for the U.S. client, then you got ripped. I did my homework, and found that one.
    A request for "AOL client for OS5" to me meant that he was looking for exactly that, AOL for palm v3... not an AIM client and it is indeed not free. Maybe his thread should have been more clear "AIM client for OS5". Then I could have referred him to the "free" UK version which in due time will cause havok on his T600.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone