1.    #1  
    Anyone know of an application that will "clean up" the junk files on your Treo/SD card? I'm thinking of something like some of the PC applications that will find and delete old and useless files from your hard drive. I see files on my Treo that I think can be deleted, but I'm not sure so I just leave them there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76
    Anyone know of an application that will "clean up" the junk files on your Treo/SD card? I'm thinking of something like some of the PC applications that will find and delete old and useless files from your hard drive. I see files on my Treo that I think can be deleted, but I'm not sure so I just leave them there.
    Try Cleanup. I use it in combination with Uninstall Manager.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Try Cleanup. I use it in combination with Uninstall Manager.

cash70
    Thanks - exactly what I was looking for!
  4.    #4  
    I've been using Cleanup, and you can't totally rely on what it says is a file that is no longer associated with an application and can be deleted. I deleted a few of the files and my phone screen disappeared. I had to do a restore from my backup to get back to normal.

I found this review of Cleanup/Uninstall Manager that has some great tips on how to use Cleanup. I wish all of this was just built into the program, but anyway, here is the link:

Link to PDABuyer's Guide Review of Cleanup/Uninstall Manager