Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Over the weekend I upgraded TreoButler, Silverscreen, and SmartphoneTools. Sunday night the Treo clock jumped into high speed. All tickers, clocks and games started running five times faster than normal. This happened again overnight Monday night. I had to do a hard reset the first time (TG for BackupMan) a soft reset worked the second time.

I have not seen this type of behavior described here before. Has anyone else experienced this?

If it continues I will start removing the upgrades one at a time and find the culprit.
    What version of Smartphone tools did you upgrade to? Was it the Treo 600 specific version?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    What version of Smartphone tools did you upgrade to? Was it the Treo 600 specific version?
    I am running the SprintPCS Treo with the latest firmware 1.10

I upgraded to SmartphoneTools Suite 1.4T The call History app has caused a couple of resets.

##377 said:

A reset was caused on
    4/25/04 at 4:55 pm
    while running "Call
    History":

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:4613, Chunk under-

However, at the moment I am more inclined to suspect the Ticker on Silver Screen, because it was running in both cases and it depends on the internal timer to pace itself.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I discovered that problem is directly related to SmartphoneTools Suite 1.4T . When a connection to SprintPCS Visions is open the timming on games and tickers goes nuts. When the connection is closed by any means the timming returns to normal. I sent an emial to support at SmartPhoneTools.
    Bill,

Please download the latest update.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I can't get to it today. I will download it on Tuesday night and let you know how I make out.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartPhoneTools
    Bill,

Please download the latest update.

After installing the latest update everything seems to be working fine.
    Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback!