1.    #1  
    If I use a desktop, certain sites like Yahoo! Pictures and some Ikonboard-based discussion boards enable uploads by clicking on a "Choose File" button, which as everyone know opens up a Finder/Explore window so one can select a file.

On the Treo, no matter which browser I use, this button is replaced by a dialog box. No button, no popup window. I have to enter the filename manually, I surmise.

MY SD card's volume name is TREO_TUNES. Pictures I'm trying to upload are in the /DCIM directory. I try, for example, to upload Aprillia.jpg.

I've entered the following in the dialog box:
    //TREO_TUNES/DCIM/Aprillia.jpg
    and
    file://TREO_TUNES/DCIM/Aprillia.jpg

neither of these has worked. I'm unsure at this point if ANY combination will work. Does anyone use an online picture service, and has anyone successfully worked this through?

Thanks,
    Allen
  2.    #2  
    Okay, failing that...

Desktop bowsers have a "view source" menu choice which enables one to read the HTML of a given page.. Is there an app that runs on the Treo which does the same?

Thanks again...
  3.    #3  
    I just noticed that TC forums have an option to attach files. I get the same sort of text-box-instead-of-browse-button action, and again no matter what path or filename I try I get no joy. Has anyone successfully attached a file to a post on TC whilst using a Treo? If so, let me know the magic path to the SD card.

Thanks!
    I tried quite a few times and always got the same results you did - it was enough to convince me to get the free Handspring Mail application up and running, so I could get files off the Treo without hotsyncing...