1.    #1  
    I just saw it today. Looks like this could replace our default program on our Treos. It even has smartphone support!

http://www.electricpocket.com/bugme-palm/

Cheers,
    Kevin
  2.    #2  
    Re: Easy Notes 1.1.2

Looks great and ya gotta love that voice memo feature. Too bad I have the CDMA/Sprint T600.

Looks like I'll be on the fence for awhile till Sprint gets its act together!
    well considering that the gsm users have been using an unsupported and unofficially-released firmware, it's not exactly fair to say sprint doesn't have its act together...the leaked firmware was first seen at cebit in germany, so of course it was gsm and not cdma...if it was a tech show in the states, it may have very well been a cdma version that was displayed and subsequently "acquired" and released. so until the gsm firmware is officially released, they all need to get their act together

back on topic, these apps seem cool and I'm going to try them out. however, I never found bug me to be worth the extra $25 compared to the free diddle bug. let's see if this is any different.
    Another too bad is that Easy Notes is crippled by Palm OS 5's 1024 byte clipboard limit. Is there a memo app out there that circumvents that limit?

Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Re: Easy Notes 1.1.2

Looks great and ya gotta love that voice memo feature. Too bad I have the CDMA/Sprint T600.

Looks like I'll be on the fence for awhile till Sprint gets its act together!