1.    #1  
    I know this is going to sound stupid considering I'm using a treo 600 and the screen is nearly square but I was wondering, is there landscape software to allow me to get a landscape view? To be honest I really only want it for Docs to go. Why you ask? Well, when I'm using the Palm Wireless Keyboard the Treo is not all that stable when it sits in its place, the bottom is slightly rounded. When I put it on its side it's solid and doesn't look TOO geeky (yeah I know using a PDA with a foldable keyboard is very geeky to begin with!) Anyways does anyone know of anything? I searched... but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

-dan
    Last edited by kea423; 04/26/2004 at 08:08 PM.
    Be warned that I've never tried this app but you might want to try T3Rotate. It's really built for the Tungsten T3 but it *might* work.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=57164
  3.    #3  
    Nope it produced an error.
    Dan, the main reason I purchased a T|T3 was for it landscape mode when using D2G. Prior to that purchase, I was using the 600 and I didnt feel awkward at all looking like a geek in meetings.

What bothered me was the perception of the room that I was doing OTHER things because all they could focus on while looking at that keyboard was the phone antenna sitting on the top.

My coworkers werent sure if I was actually taking notes or on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by kea423
    I know this is going to sound stupid considering I'm using a treo 600 and the screen is nearly square but I was wondering, is there landscape software to allow me to get a landscape view? To be honest I really only want it for Docs to go. Why you ask? Well, when I'm using the Palm Wireless Keyboard the Treo is not all that stable when it sits in its place, the bottom is slightly rounded. When I put it on its side it's solid and doesn't look TOO geeky (yeah I know using a PDA with a foldable keyboard is very geeky to begin with!) Anyways does anyone know of anything? I searched... but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

-dan
    ~ ScandaLous ~