Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    does anyone know the status of fixing that mp3 bug. it's very annoying when you're answering a call.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstyle
    does anyone know the status of fixing that mp3 bug. it's very annoying when you're answering a call.
    Exactly, and there site is not overly helpful. I personally think this software is better than lightwav, but it seems WAY behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Exactly, and there site is not overly helpful. I personally think this software is better than lightwav, but it seems WAY behind it.
    I have to say that I have tried just about everything but just about nothing works! I tried Ringo which seems to work but hasn't got filtering capability. I tried Call Shield but it causes my phone to reset. I tried CallFilter but it also causes my phone to reset. I bought Lightwav 5 a couple of weeks ago and thought everything was hunky dory until I found that some ringers were not playing at all and in some cases one that I set up for one group or person would actually play for another. In the end I'm starting to wonder whether buying a Treo was all that smart. It's all just starting to get too hard for me.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345