1.    #1  
    Qtek 2020 Andes ,Motorola MPx,Benq P50,Asus A8100........and we don't have any certain info about treo 610..........
    How many of those can you buy today?
    None, including the Treo 610. I think the point the person was trying to make is that we have information on those devices, and nothing concrete information-wise on the next Treo. This is a good move for PalmOne though, because as soon as they do release that their market goes down for the Treo 600. They might as well start making the 610s and storing them in a big closet somewhere until the rest of the phones on the market catch up the Treo 600. How great would it be to see a press release in August saying that the next version is available for purchase in sufficient quantities to actually get one?
    My follow-up was going to be pointing to the release of the 600. HS announced and released it in fairly short order, as where many other devices were announced and delayed again and again (SGH-i500 anyone?). I think this is standard operating procedure.
    Please note that the FCC web site not only does not have anything new w.r.t. TREOs it also has nothing new w.r.t. Zires or Tungstens either. I believe any modifications to the TREOs would require new FCC approval and any new Bluetooth Zire/Tungsten would, too.

Using Grantee Codes o8f, o3w, and mq9 for lookup - if you know of any others that are relevant please post them.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoval
    Qtek 2020 Andes ,Motorola MPx,Benq P50,Asus A8100........and we don't have any certain info about treo 610..........
    pocketPC, pocketPC, and more pocketPC.. I don't personaly consider anything with pocketPC to be competition for the Treo, the Samsung i550 (palmos 5, sd slot, etc etc) does look interesting tho.. again.. thing is actualy out yet.. just rumors.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Please note that the FCC web site not only does not have anything new w.r.t. TREOs it also has nothing new w.r.t. Zires or Tungstens either. I believe any modifications to the TREOs would require new FCC approval and any new Bluetooth Zire/Tungsten would, too.

Using Grantee Codes o8f, o3w, and mq9 for lookup - if you know of any others that are relevant please post them.

Requestor can ask the FCC to defer announcing their device approval until the launch date. That is why there have been no Z72 leaks even though it well known PalmOne will release it in a couple days...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    bmacfarland understood perfectly my thought,but I even want to say that microsoft is working hard for PDA phone, while palmone seem to me ......late

(sorry for my english)
    I think you are mixxing up some things when comparing MS to palmone as palmone is making PDAs and smartphones and MS is doing software ... the correct thing to say is that PALMSOURCE is not fast enough compared to MS.

and as it has been mentioned above there is only the Treo 600 available !!!

I am sure palmone will come up with something interessting ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperQ
    pocketPC, pocketPC, and more pocketPC.. I don't personaly consider anything with pocketPC to be competition for the Treo...
    That's because PPC seems to be becoming a viable solution to Palm, I have a PPC and a Treo 600, and I can tell you Palm reset a whole lot more than PPC, although that has more to do with bad programming than it does the OS, it just shows that either the programmers for PPC's did a good job programming apps or that PPC's OS is either more stable or highly flexible compared to Palm, I think it is the latter, either way it shows you that palmOne is concentrating more on the devices than firmware. We must be the only PDA firmware without multi-tasking. I think if palmOne spent a little bit more time recoding things then line it up with a nice new UP TO DATE device then they will get more users.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Requestor can ask the FCC to defer announcing their device approval until the launch date. That is why there have been no Z72 leaks even though it well known PalmOne will release it in a couple days...
    In addition, only RADIO changes would require FCC approval. I don't think a higher res screen would start the whole FCC thing again, but bluetooth probably would.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    This discussion is deja vu all over again!
    Palm OS Leads the U.S. Smartphone Market

It seems PalmOne is doing just fine in NA....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions