1.    #1  
    Hello, This weekend I upgraded my pTunes to 2.3.4 and I also bought LightWav 2.0 but I cannot get MP3 ringtones to work. I can play the songs in pTunes but when i press play in LightWav nothing happens. Any idea ppl???

Thanks, Timmay!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Hello, This weekend I upgraded my pTunes to 2.3.4 and I also bought LightWav 2.0 but I cannot get MP3 ringtones to work. I can play the songs in pTunes but when i press play in LightWav nothing happens. Any idea ppl???

Thanks, Timmay!
    make sure you check the following:

1. in the general prefs make sure lwav is enabled
    2. in the Phone sound prefs makes sure the volume is not OFF
    3. you need to hightlight a file to tap on play

to set up a ringtone to this

1. tap on Treo button
    2. tap on Ringtone Item and select Change Sound
    3. to test sound tap on Ringtone again and then select Play Sound
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    got it... i was having trouble with setting i had in Profiles and settings i had in the default ringer manage.. oops :P
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about