1.    #1  
    I have always used on my cingular Treo 600 smtp.stromberg.org to send email. It is about a week now it is not working to send email anymore. Does anyone know of any other smtp servers we can use on cingular to send our email. I am able to receive email no poblem throgh my pop of my email provider. I can not use my email prodivders smtp as they do not allow from an ouside devise. Need help please.
    If you google for "cingular smtp server" you can get to the cached version of a TC thread from March.

Maybe the TC staff could contact Google and ask them for the cached version of all lost threads
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help, I went to the link, and read throguh and I ahve tried those and still can not send. This is very frustrating since smtp.stomberg.org was working up to two weeks ago.

If anyone else has any ideas let me know please.
    I don't know anything about smtp.stromberg.com, but it sure sounds like it was an open relay, which is the archenemy of everyone who likes a spam-free inbox! As far as a replacement, just hit google for 'open relay'