Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  2. #2  
    We just get the forum back, after weeks of NO 610 rumors, and POOF MORE 610 rumors. There is no 610, there never will be a 610. It is just a wet dream that is floating around the net.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  3. #3  
    Saw this today on The Register. I give it more credence than the BargainPDA stuff.
  4. RobM's Avatar
    Posts
    477 Posts
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    #4  
    There is information out on the web now that would indicate that indeed there may be a Treo 610, I dont thing we can dismiss it that fast this time...but time will tell. Personally, I dont really care since I will not be upgrading (blue tooth would be great but I dont really have a use of it other than a want, an upgraded screen would be great but I would not pay the difference in price for a new screen)

    rob
  5.    #5  
    i am certainly no expert, and whether it will be called the 610 or whatever is just semantics, but when i posted a few weeks ago asking if anybody knew if bluetooth was in the future for the 600, miradu said it was definite by the end of the year, so this may be some sort of confirmation.

    right now i still love my 300, but the reason bluetooth has started to interest me is that i put myself on the waiting list for a toyota prius, which is bluetooth enabled.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    i am certainly no expert, and whether it will be called the 610 or whatever is just semantics, but when i posted a few weeks ago asking if anybody knew if bluetooth was in the future for the 600, miradu said it was definite by the end of the year, so this may be some sort of confirmation.

    right now i still love my 300, but the reason bluetooth has started to interest me is that i put myself on the waiting list for a toyota prius, which is bluetooth enabled.

    the prius is the hybrid?

    what will a car use bluetooth for?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    the prius is the hybrid?

    what will a car use bluetooth for?
    The car will have an integrated phone system that is connected via Bluetooth.

    Sort of like how we can use BT headsets with BT-compatible phones? Same idea

    No BT in my 2003 Toyota Matrix

    Please for the love of god, VZN, release this damned phone. I can barely read the screen of my t720...
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhood
    Saw this today on The Register. I give it more credence than the BargainPDA stuff.
    Maybe we'll see that Verizon Treo when palm releases the new Zires and T handhelds. Would make sence now that they are all in the same family.

    btw my 2cents, the next gen Treo will not be called the 610, All the release have been number that are divisible by 3. So why not change the rumors to the 630 or something that makes sence (not to fuel the fire with this little rant btw...)
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about

Posting Permissions