1.    #1  
    Hi Forum.....

Ok previous to my treo, I had a sony clie, with Lotus Notes at work. Now, I installed EasySync from Lotus and I could sync calendar, mail and todo no problems. Mail used to goto the mail client on the Clie, running Palm OS4.

BUT.....I must be thick or I'm missing something....I now have a treo...and when I sync with my treo (all on hotsync...all I wanna do is read my work mail on treo on my journey back home...) I can only sync the calendar...but when I try and setup mail conduit...and sync...it doesn't seem to send my mail anywhere..

So my questions are;

1. What am I doing wrong
    2. Do I need another mail cleint as the Treo one does not work with easysync
    3. I installed intellisync...no joy, also mNotes...no joy...
    4. Can someone suggest what I should do...pls....

Thankyou....
  2.    #2  
    Does no-one know....I'm lost....help me....!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzo J
    Hi Forum.....

Ok previous to my treo, I had a sony clie, with Lotus Notes at work. Now, I installed EasySync from Lotus and I could sync calendar, mail and todo no problems. Mail used to goto the mail client on the Clie, running Palm OS4.

BUT.....I must be thick or I'm missing something....I now have a treo...and when I sync with my treo (all on hotsync...all I wanna do is read my work mail on treo on my journey back home...) I can only sync the calendar...but when I try and setup mail conduit...and sync...it doesn't seem to send my mail anywhere..

So my questions are;

1. What am I doing wrong
    2. Do I need another mail cleint as the Treo one does not work with easysync
    3. I installed intellisync...no joy, also mNotes...no joy...
    4. Can someone suggest what I should do...pls....

Thankyou....
    I've been using mnotes with quite a bit of success. It puts the mail into it's own mail app on the Treo.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    You need to get the old OS 4.0 mail application to synch your email with your palm. I have it working.

Search around and you can find it.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys...I'll give the old mail a try first, then try ,mNotes again.

Thanks again.
  6.    #6  
    Ok Sorry to bug again....I can't find the old OS4 Mail app, can anyone help...and louisW..can I load this onto my Treo....?