Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Haven't viewed it yet so I'll start the first since breakdown post just to see if there are any new changes. Plus it will be helpful for the "NUs" New Users.
    I use the Bellagio purchases when they first came out on the two-for-one deal. It is a good not great case. Its nice to have two styles of case as I change from the flip to the open face pretty often. Leather is great all the holes line up but it has become very loose over the five months I have used it. Also and I think this is common but the belt clip has really loosened up on the back but it is still secure.
    Since I have not used other cases over time I can't says this is a buy or pass deal. So I'll just say it works for me and I feel it was money well spent.

how about you...
    My black/orange Covertec horizontal case has been great. It's very comfortable to wear and better yet looks pretty good. Once I added a software solution to the spacebar answering issue it has been the best case I've ever used (on a variety of devices). Personally, I don't like cases that actually attach to the Treo in use.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    I too have the Covertec horizontal case which best for me.
    I love my Ripoffs holster. It's large enoug to allow me to use egrips on my Treo but not too large that it gets in the way. It also allows me to use the Treo in it's naked form.
    eGrips!
    The Toad
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Haven't viewed it yet so I'll start the first since breakdown post just to see if there are any new changes. Plus it will be helpful for the "NUs" New Users.
    I use the Bellagio purchases when they first came out on the two-for-one deal. It is a good not great case. Its nice to have two styles of case as I change from the flip to the open face pretty often. Leather is great all the holes line up but it has become very loose over the five months I have used it. Also and I think this is common but the belt clip has really loosened up on the back but it is still secure.
    Since I have not used other cases over time I can't says this is a buy or pass deal. So I'll just say it works for me and I feel it was money well spent.

how about you...
    I also have the Bellagio and like it, but i recently got the hard metal case (got it from Innopocket, but others sell it), and like that as well. Good protection, not too heavy, and when closed, very easy to use as a cell phone (and speakerphone works when it's closed) Would be nice if the cover could flip over around back
    The vaja I-volution is awesome! Unfortunately, it's expensive. Fantastic craftsmanship. The old saying is true, "you get what you pay for" I had the bellagio, but it didn't fit very well.
    I've tried loads of cases, covertec case with the plastic front was unusable, vaja classic well made but too big, vaji ivol too expensive but well made and useable, handspring form fit case was a joke, krusel flip case far too tight and kept activating the keys. Currently using metal case which I've had for 3 weeks and is the best so far, in my opinion. Basically I just use the case for travelling protection and take it out when I'm in the office although you can use the phone functions when in the case...in my view the perfect case would be this case with a cut out front for the screen.
    I have been having problems with my vaja ivolution and have not received any help from vaja customer service.

1. The "leather" around the inside of the ear hole has pulled loose and flaked off. It started this the first week I had the case.

2. The case dosen't seem to fit well. There are gaps at the bottom of the case caused by overlapping leather. If it were any other case and if I hadn't paid more than $100 for it, I would say it was just bad workmanship, but I have had vaja cases before and the workmanship was beautiful. I expected more.

I have made several attempts to vaja to resolve the issue and the only response I received was to send pictures of the problem. I sent several pictures and have again received no reply.

Has anyone else had problems with their vaja ivolution, or am I the only unlucky one?
    Love my Piel Frama flip case. It's a tad bulky, but offers great workmanship and tremendous protection. Have been dissatisfied with Covertec (plastic front made it too unwieldy to type or use stylus) and EBCases (poor quality leather, velcro closure, extremely difficult to remove phone, holes did not line up well). Piel Frama has been the answer. Ordered from their website on Sunday night and received (from Spain) on Wednesday.
    i've had the krusell form fit case and love it love it love it!
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    The standard Sprint issue Treo case has worked great for me:

- Professional looking
    - Tight fit
    - Glove leather adds very little bulk
    - Swivel clip with quick release
    - Removable leather front flap (snaps at both ends)
    - No plastic covering the screen area

The only thing which I'm ambivalent about is the plastic covering the keyboard. I know some folks have just removed it, but on the other hand it does keep the keyboard pristine.

Cheers,
    MrGadget
    I vote for the Brookstone $10-12 Leather case with the belt clip. I used one for my 300 for two years (stretched it out) then when I got the 600 I continued using it daily and boought a second one. It fits perfectly, the only problem is if you put the retraining strap too tight the SD card can pop up. I can definitely recommend the case for people who use a belt carrier.

Tony A
    My research lead me to purchase the E&B Slipper Treo 600 Case with Belt Clip:

http://www.ebcases.com/Detail.bok?no=3200

I have had my Treo and Slipper Case since the beginning of April and I really like the case.

Pros:
    *Flip Cover is removable and the screen and keyboard are open (the #1 feature I was looking for. I didn't want plastic over the screen or the thumb keyboard - I have read where some users have cut out plastic inserts in their Krussels)
    *Flip Cover and case provide nice overall protection (I also use a screen protector).
    *This is the only flip cover style case with a plastic "window" in the cover that allows you to see the screen without opening the flip cover.
    *Case and clip are slimline
    *Clip is very secure (the one finger release took a little getting used to, but has proven to be a really nice feature).
    Cons:
    *The use of velcro to attach the flip cover. I would have expected snaps, but I sort of understand why they used velcro - easy removal. You do have to manipulate and position the velcro when reattaching - to straighten it and give it the "neat" appearance. Interestingly, I thought that I would have the cover off most of the time, but I hardly remove it (not wanting to leave it lay around).
    *Putting the case on is awkward due in large part to the tight fit (elastic). It is similar to putting a fitted sheet on a bed, you have to start at the top and then pull over the bottom corners. Maybe I was being overly cautious, not wanting to squeeze the Treo too tightly or hold onto the keyboard, but gripping the sides and pulling the bottom corners was very clumsy).
    *You have to remove the cover to insert or remove the memory card. I have a 256 MB SD card, so this is not a big issue for me, but for others it might be.
    *The cut outs are not perfect (due in part to the snug fit of the case). I have to occassionaly readjust the bottom cut outs to move leather out of the way to insure a complete hotsync cable and earpiece connection.

Again, I am pleased with my purchase!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    My vote goes to Krusell Classic case. Krusell has two kinds of Treo 600 cases, and mine is the one with a zipper. Pretty tight and compact. Well designed and made. I also have a Covertec case and a Handspring form fit leather case, but I like Krusell much better.
  16. dhl
    another big thumbs up for the Krusell Classic case. You can still get the older version with the full plastic screen cover from vendors on eBay. Keeps my Treo safe and lets me handle it like a phone.
    Add another vote for the sprint case, although the plastic over the keyboard can make typing difficult at times.

Anyone out there that has removed this and can comment on if the case still holds the Treo firmly without it ?
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Kursell C3 form fit case........it's all that and more!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Should I cancel my order
    I may be the only one who has had these problems. No one else seems to have had issues with the ivolution.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast