1.    #1  
    I finally received my Vaja ivolution. It was a custom case and took about a month. It was worth the wait, IMO. It's the Mercedes of Treo cases.

It is costly and may not be entirely necessary but it is the nicest case out there, IMO.

BTW- the higher pin is a "Rivet Micro Fastening System." I had it attached directly to my T600 before I had got the Vaja. The Rivet stuck onto the back of the T600 fine. But it's not sticking too well to the back of the Vaja. Came off. I like the Rivet because it's much smaller than the Vaja clip. But I'll be using the Vaja clip for now until I can figure out how to better attach the Rivet to the Vaja...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pnmd; 04/26/2004 at 08:52 AM.
    if only treo's housing can be swappable like the nokias phone
    i wouldnt worry of scratching my treo haha ...

hwo much did u buy for this case though ?
    i dont like the color
    I wish I were a Dr. too, then I could buy $100 cases
    Geez, now I know where the money goes.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    O.K. since noone asked and this is bound to be a new thread soon "Best Case for a Treo"
    Can you give us some actual stats on the use of the case?
    how does it slip into your pocket.
    can you use the vol up/down keys
    is is snug, it ti too tight - is it a pain to pull out to place in the cradle?
    does it make the phone too fat/wide
    what is the internal cushion like
    wth the new thickness does it tned to hit more desk as you pass by.
    what other cases have you used, how do they compare...
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    O.K. since noone asked and this is bound to be a new thread soon "Best Case for a Treo"
    Can you give us some actual stats on the use of the case?
    how does it slip into your pocket.
    can you use the vol up/down keys
    is is snug, it ti too tight - is it a pain to pull out to place in the cradle?
    does it make the phone too fat/wide
    what is the internal cushion like
    wth the new thickness does it tned to hit more desk as you pass by.
    what other cases have you used, how do they compare...
    1. Sure...
    2. Not too bad. But I normally remove the phone from the case if is going into my pocket.
    3. Yes.
    4. It is snug...no pain to pull out.
    5. Not for my taste. I had a Piel Frama and sold it because it made it too bulky. Again, personal preference.
    6. Is just hard leather.
    7. Nope. I only gained 2 lbs, still at 180...and I try not to drink while at work.
    8. Just the Piel Frama. Very nice case and provided total protection for the phone. But it was just too bulky for my taste.

BTW, I have a black I-Volution...

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi