1.    #1  
    does anyone know of any software that will allow the use of a Inbox Subfolder? I currently use a blackberry for my corp email/bloomberg purposes, and i separate my bloomberg messages from my corp email ones via the subfolder method. i used a Treo 600 (sprint) for a few days, but decided to return it because of the inability to view my messages that are routed to a subfolder (inbox sub). i really enjoyed the Treo 600, but without the ability to view the subfolders, it's useless to me. if you know of software or real simple workarounds (no, i don't want to close outlook, forward to other pop3 accts, etc), please let me know.

thanks !
    I use MailRelayer (www.mailrelayer.com) to turn my Outlook into an IMAP email server. I can then access my email through any IMAP compatable email app (I'm waiting for Snappermail IMAP support, which is due out soon). Currently, I'm just using www.mail2web.com to access my email through MailRelayer. They do have a PDA optimized page (www.mail2pda.com), but it doesn't do the subfolders.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez
    does anyone know of any software that will allow the use of a Inbox Subfolder? I currently use a blackberry for my corp email/bloomberg purposes, and i separate my bloomberg messages from my corp email ones via the subfolder method. i used a Treo 600 (sprint) for a few days, but decided to return it because of the inability to view my messages that are routed to a subfolder (inbox sub). i really enjoyed the Treo 600, but without the ability to view the subfolders, it's useless to me. if you know of software or real simple workarounds (no, i don't want to close outlook, forward to other pop3 accts, etc), please let me know.

thanks !
    I am an Outlook user who has been using Visto's MessagExpress for some time now... Though Visto is one of the better programs out there, I have had the same complaint as you - The inability to use the subfolders off the InBox. Recently I ran into BaseJet (www.basejet.com) and Dl'd a trial copy of it - So far I'm quite impressed with it! Yes, you can have Sub Folders, and the service is considerably cheaper than Visto's!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomMacD
    I am an Outlook user who has been using Visto's MessagExpress for some time now... Though Visto is one of the better programs out there, I have had the same complaint as you - The inability to use the subfolders off the InBox. Recently I ran into BaseJet (www.basejet.com) and Dl'd a trial copy of it - So far I'm quite impressed with it! Yes, you can have Sub Folders, and the service is considerably cheaper than Visto's!
    I was never able to get BaseJet to work properly. When using Custom folders (to access the subfolders) whenever I would delete a message on Basejet it would keep reappearing! Soon things got very confusing (couldn't remember which email I'd already answered, etc.). I told Basejet about this over 6 months ago now, and still no fix.... It worked fine if I didn't use subfolders.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    I use MailRelayer (www.mailrelayer.com) to turn my Outlook into an IMAP email server. I can then access my email through any IMAP compatable email app (I'm waiting for Snappermail IMAP support, which is due out soon). Currently, I'm just using www.mail2web.com to access my email through MailRelayer. They do have a PDA optimized page (www.mail2pda.com), but it doesn't do the subfolders.
    "but it doesn't do subfolders"

thanks, but that doesn't help me.
    The mail2web DOES subfolders just fine and runs just fine with Blazer.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    I was never able to get BaseJet to work properly. When using Custom folders (to access the subfolders) whenever I would delete a message on Basejet it would keep reappearing! Soon things got very confusing (couldn't remember which email I'd already answered, etc.). I told Basejet about this over 6 months ago now, and still no fix.... It worked fine if I didn't use subfolders.
    Try their latest version (build53) - Also, try purging the deleted messages and that should keep them from coming back...