Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 266
  1. #121  
    I found this today and tried it out twice...but when I left the program and came back in it told me that it was expired....

    DAMN!
  2. #122  
    This program was pretty cool. To bad the developer is unsupportive
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 03/26/2005 at 04:22 PM.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    This program was pretty cool. To bad the developer is an unsupportive piece of crap.
    That's unfair, you don't know what his story is.
  4. #124  
    yeah, jeez, he could be, like, dead, ya know?.........
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwankassim
    I'm considering cracking the app's time limit, but I'd much rather have the dev do it, especially since I don't really want to start that as a thing we do here...
    PalmOS keeps time as seconds since 1904, but uh, if someone were to encode the time something expired by composing a date as 6 1 2004 comparing it to the current time, you wouldn't find a number which looked like 100 years and 6 months of seconds.
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    yeah, jeez, he could be, like, dead, ya know?.........
    Do you think he'll care what I said if he is dead?

    I am just trying to get some response. Built in expiration on june 1 and no follow up from there? that is complete crap and you know it. I love the excuse for the expiry date. Because the camera has been discontinued. NOT in any of our treos it hasnt.

    There is a bright side though. Now I have more room on my treo after deleting this useless garbage.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Do you think he'll care what I said if he is dead?

    I am just trying to get some response.
    Provoking people is a poor way to get the one you want.
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrashear
    Provoking people is a poor way to get the one you want.
    No, it's a poor way to get what YOU want. Look how well it's working for me so far.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    No, it's a poor way to get what YOU want. Look how well it's working for me so far.
    I don't want anything, I know dissembly and how to use emacs.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrashear
    I don't want anything, I know dissembly and how to use emacs.
    I'm just tickled for you. If your extensive knowledge can make Pickem work again, please feel free. I am sure many will appreciate your efforts.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    No, it's a poor way to get what YOU want. Look how well it's working for me so far.
    um, doesn't seem to be getting you anything thus far............
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    um, doesn't seem to be getting you anything thus far............
    Actually Ido it is. Any responses that keep this thread alive and possibly sending updates to the developer is good enough for me. Of course if he unsubscribed to the thread then well, youre right.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  13. #133  
    Include me in the "hacked" version.
  14. #134  
    Is there any alternative for the very nice program ?
  15. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I'm just tickled for you. If your extensive knowledge can make Pickem work again, please feel free. I am sure many will appreciate your efforts.
    Sure, but I can't share now, it would be giving in to your rude comments :-P
  16. kevp913's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #136  
    i created a simple patch that gets around the beta expiration of pickem v5. seeing as how this program was free to begin with and is no longer supported, i dont think posting it should be a problem.

    if anyone has objections, i will remove it asap.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kevp913; 06/05/2004 at 08:03 PM.
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevp913
    i created a simple patch that gets around the beta expiration of pickem v5. seeing as how this program was free to begin with and is no longer supported, i dont think posting it should be a problem.

    if anyone has objections, i will remove it asap.
    YOU ROCK!!! Great job!
  18. #138  
    Was getting ready to give up on this program thanks for the patch works fine

    Fred
  19. #139  
    do i install the pickem v5 then apply the patch on top of it?
    or i can just install the patch only?
  20. #140  
    I would love to use this patch but I get an error message and can't seem to download. Is anyone else having a problem?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions