Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Download and install this

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...achmentid=2755

This is from message #138 in this thread, if you would have only went back a few pages or more.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    About half the time, my zoomed picture is tiny and only 4K. Other times it is the same size as unzoomed pictures, at 37K.

About half the time my picture is given the name $$$.

Doesn't anybody else have these problems?
    I get a few problems such as the $$$ and sometime when I zoom it splits my screen but pressing S clears. More than happy enough with this app to put up them
    did you ever get it work after all pickem software i mean
    Last edited by lonnielove; 07/24/2004 at 06:40 PM. Reason: misspelled
    Hey I downloaded your program Pickem, and I tried it once and it got rid of those awful blue dots, but now I get the followng message:

"This beta copy of Pickem has expired."

Are you going to release this as freeware or shareware? How can I get it working again?

Please advise.

Thanks
    I would refer you to post #223, it's just 4 posts above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo600LDUser
    Hey I downloaded your program Pickem, and I tried it once and it got rid of those awful blue dots, but now I get the followng message:

"This beta copy of Pickem has expired."

Are you going to release this as freeware or shareware? How can I get it working again?

Please advise.

Thanks
    am i missing something can someone explain to me how i delete the photo's off my phone after i've taken them?

Thanks,
    Cris...
    I think you do it through the original pictures app.
    I just installed this prc this morning. Ran once then tells me the beta version has expired?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermanc
    I just installed this prc this morning. Ran once then tells me the beta version has expired?

Thanks!
    Just have a look to 4 or 5 messages above....it's here. Just clic on the link, you will be able to download the patch...
    thanks olac. i read through a few of the posts but i guess not far enough.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Please forgive the stupid question, but if i send a picture through email with this app does it only use the data connection and no sms? I have an unlimited data plan with verizon but no txt messaging etc and just want to make sure i am not going to be charged any extra fees from verizon for using an app like this. Great app by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by touser
    Please forgive the stupid question, but if i send a picture through email with this app does it only use the data connection and no sms? I have an unlimited data plan with verizon but no txt messaging etc and just want to make sure i am not going to be charged any extra fees from verizon for using an app like this. Great app by the way!
    It only uses the data connection to send the picture via email.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    i just downloaded the latest version of pickem, and every picture i take with it is saved with the filename "$$$" and when those pictures are transfered to any PC they cannot be viewed. I have a verizon treo 600, any help would be great as i would really like to use this app!
    hey touser when you take a picture give it a defalt name such as pickem pics or what ever you will remember what software you used to take the pic ,anyway select menu then select camera first line you should see default name then select category which ever one you will remember it with then if you want to select picture size large so that if you sent a attachment to somebody it will show up big on there pc and not the actule size of the treo,anyway after all your settings are set take a pic or after you have taken all the pics you want throught the day go to you pc and hot sync and they should pop up on the treo pictures on your desktop. if any problems email me lestrada3@austin.rr.com bye.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply lonnielove, i tried that in the past and it didnt work, but for some reason it seems to be working now. Thanks for the help!
    I was wondering if this cool little program is still freeware.
    Maybe I missed it on this forum, but I didn't see anything about having to buy it. I was able to take 2 (Two!) pictures with the program and then it told me I could no longer use the free beta version. Re-installing didn't work either.
    Does anyone know a workaround or can someone tell me where I can find information about buying?
    Greetz
    Redfox
    ok, sorry guys... I didn't see the end of this thread.
    Posting my message brought me here though so I now downloaded and installed the patched version.
    did anyone try palm webcam? the image taken by that software in treo 600 is really great, is that possible in 'pickem' too?
    Do u have another update for it the link there is out of date