Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Any way to make the "hold key down" work without interfering w/ KeyCaps600?
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo94
    Any way to make the "hold key down" work without interfering w/ KeyCaps600?
    Nope - no way to make that work (for now at least!)

I recommend just using the home button - you can always press it twice to go to your favourite launcher.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    This is what the ArrowLauncher screen (see attachement) looks like after returning from a missed call.

I am in Arrowlauncher...the call comes in...it is missed....I acknowledge the missed call screen, and return to Arrowlauncher which is now corrupted.

It appears that it has something to do with Lightwav. If I disable Lightwav and allow the normal graphics to take over, then when I return to Arrowlauncher all is fine.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by ymmij
    This is what the ArrowLauncher screen (see attachement) looks like after returning from a missed call.

I am in Arrowlauncher...the call comes in...it is missed....I acknowledge the missed call screen, and return to Arrowlauncher which is now corrupted.

It appears that it has something to do with Lightwav. If I disable Lightwav and allow the normal graphics to take over, then when I return to Arrowlauncher all is fine.

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this,

Does this clear itse'f after ~5 seconds? (that's the update time for the gadget)
    Hobbyist Software
    No....It does not clear itself. I have to leave Arrowlauncher and re-enter for the screen to come good again.

Thanks
    Any chance you'll be coming out w/ a skin for us loyal T600 users?
  7.    #87  
    To be honest - I don't have the graphic skills to create skins. I brought in a designer friend to develop the main skin (and have a lot of sales to make before I break even as a result!)

I'm hoping someone who understands graphics will step forward!

You have to be able to develop bitmaps (in smallish chunks) and compile them - though for the first couple of people I'll be happy to do the compilation it they want.
    Hobbyist Software
    Liking what I've seen so far; a couple of comments:

1) Shouldn't the the contact lookup work the same way as the Treo's built-in contacts manager? Namely, I would like it to work such that you could look up contacts by typing the first letter of the first name then the first letter of the surname.

2) I'd like to be able to define custom shortcuts to launch apps (e.g. an option to define 'AL' to launch arrow launcher).

BTW, this reminds me a lot of a couple of great utilities for Mac OS X--QuickSilver and LaunchBar which both work in a similar way (in fact these suggestions both reflect how Quicksilver works on the Mac).

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Problem on my sprint T600: when i assign the ArrowLauncher to a hard key, and the screen is off, pushing the hard key does not turn on the screen, unless i push it twice, and then the app assigned to that button turns on, not arrowlauncher. I like the fact that pushing the button twice takes me to the app i originally assigned to that button. is there a way for arrow launcher to turn the screen on when the hard key it is assigned to is pressed once?
  10.    #90  
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I'll definitely add the first initial, sirname option in the lookup
    I'll look into the button on power on issue - hopefully fixable! (glad you like the double press - I use AL on the home button this way with Launcher x on the second press)

Re shortcuts - How would that work? Lets say you assign AL to arrowlauncher. What If there is also a contact Alistair...

Should Al launch, or just be selected next to Alistair?

cheers,
    Hobbyist Software
    I reloaded the 1.01 on PalmGear and it still does not show my entire contact list. It seems to be randomly edited.
    Laissez Faire
    cv, i have tried AL on the home button with launcher x on second push...however, the home button is how i usually changed category tabs in lx and AL makes this impossible as far as i know...how do you get around this?
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    I reloaded the 1.01 on PalmGear and it still does not show my entire contact list. It seems to be randomly edited.
    Hi - I still haven't put in a low memory alert (forgot)
    Can I assume you still have no spare memory?
    The order will be the order that the contact database is sorted (if my hypothesis is correct...)

re home button, if you associate AL with the home button, then you're right, you will lose the ability to switch between tabs with home in LX. I only use LX fairly rarely now - so this doesn't bother me!
    Hobbyist Software
    [QUOTE=confusedvorlon]Hi - I still haven't put in a low memory alert (forgot)
    The order will be the order that the contact database is sorted (if my hypothesis is correct...)

I have plenty of memory (about 4.5m). The contacts list does seem to be in order.

BTW, when I changed the "list contents" to contacts from "applications" and then went back to "applications" I lost my VIP list. Is this correct? If so, it is a nuisance.
    Laissez Faire
  15.    #95  
    [QUOTE=prubin]
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Hi - I still haven't put in a low memory alert (forgot)

I have plenty of memory (about 4.5m). The contacts list does seem to be in order.

BTW, when I changed the "list contents" to contacts from "applications" and then went back to "applications" I lost my VIP list. Is this correct? If so, it is a nuisance.
    ok - re VIP, VIPs are only preserved from one list to the next - so if you change your list to applications from contacts, then you will lose your VIPs.
    You're right - I should store VIPs as a seperate database.

Re the memory thing - I'd assumed it was memory due to your posts at arrowlaunch forum.
    Can you tell me anything else about what contacts are missing? Are you sure they're not ignores in the VIP screen (listed at the end), and that you've refreshed your list?
    If they don't have a first, second or company name - then they won't appear. Otherwise I'm baffled.
    Hobbyist Software
    ok - re VIP, VIPs are only preserved from one list to the next - so if you change your list to applications from contacts, then you will lose your VIPs.
    You're right - I should store VIPs as a seperate database.

Re the memory thing - I'd assumed it was memory due to your posts at arrowlaunch forum.
    Can you tell me anything else about what contacts are missing? Are you sure they're not ignores in the VIP screen (listed at the end), and that you've refreshed your list?
    If they don't have a first, second or company name - then they won't appear. Otherwise I'm baffled.
    I have no "ignores" and all entries have first and last name.

Even with only applications, the program is worth the money, but I would really like to be able to access contacts from it.

I am using Agendus 8.0 if that is any help.
    Laissez Faire
  17.    #97  
    I have no "ignores" and all entries have first and last name.

Even with only applications, the program is worth the money, but I would really like to be able to access contacts from it.

I am using Agendus 8.0 if that is any help.
    Agendus shouldn't be an issue - can you see the missing contacts in the 'normal' address book? (that's where arrow Launcher reads from)
    Hobbyist Software
    Confused,
    On a similar but different note, Butler's "switch to previous app" function could use a tweak that you gave AL...

Specifically Butler doesn't recognize apps on the card. When I try and use the vol button to switch apps and the previous app is on the SD card it causes a soft reset. Could you look into it? Thanks...
    -------------------------------
    Palm III > Palm IIIxe > Samsung I300 (Verizon) > Tungsten W (ATT) > Treo 300 (Sprint)> Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 650 (Cingular)
    Agendus shouldn't be an issue - can you see the missing contacts in the 'normal' address book? (that's where arrow Launcher reads from)
    Yes, I can see the contacts everywhere but in ArrowLauncher.
    Laissez Faire
  20.    #100  
    Yes, I can see the contacts everywhere but in ArrowLauncher.
    Most odd.
    How many contacts do you have (you can see by opening the dignostics mode - tap 3 times above the list and below 'arrow launcher text', then tap top left, then top right.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Hobbyist Software
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast