Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    Is the "Press twice to bring up the launcher" something that happens automatically? (I have ZLauncher and LauncherX on my 600, one will probably go away soon)

Louis
    Yes - whatever you set as a trigger will do it's normal job if arrowlauncher is open.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    it seems to work if I delete the arrowlauncher
    Hi,

I've been using your product for the last three hours and it is great. I can launch programs on the SD card just fine using a 3rd party program.

I have a suggestion/question:
    Is it possible to include a way to change a preference's toggle between just apps and apps and contacts? If you happen to have many contacts named, just as an example, "Treo", then you'll need to press a lot of keys to get to a treo named program. A longer press may deactivate contacts.

Other suggestion is to include bookmarks for web pages, as treo buttler can do.

Otherwise this is great. I'll register the software right away.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by srulie
    it seems to work if I delete the arrowlauncher
    Hi Steven - I'm not doubting you - just need instructions on how to create the crash myself so I can figure out how to fix it!
    Hobbyist Software
    I downloaded the program and tried it. It did not give me the entire contact list, only some of the contacts. What am I doning wrong?
    Laissez Faire
    Okay, this time I selected a button to activate (the phone for now since I rarely use the phone) and now I see how it's all supposed to work. KeyCaps 6000 is fine.

I'm going to play around with it a bit. Seems nice, but don't want to jump the gun (I spent over $150 loading up my treo recently, including TreoButler) so now need to think more carefully about new applications before rushing out. :-)

Any chance this can remember the past few programs and do a quick jog between them? (maybe the paintings on the bottom would do that?) There are times I need to jump back and forth between two or three applications. I guess going to Arrow Launcher to select select each time isn't as bad as with normal launchers, but quicker is better. :-) I've been trying to get ZLauncher QuickLaunch+ to work but haven't been successful yet.

Louis
    Sorry wasn't trying to be rude as I mentioned before it is beampro version 1.1.
    This looks very promising...Truly one handed operation at work here...The only issue is that it makes it very easy to use while driving down the highway
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by srulie
    Sorry wasn't trying to be rude as I mentioned before it is beampro version 1.1.
    I can't get a crash on the latest beampro - or on beampro1.3 which I have. Could you let me know what the crash error is (dial *#err on phone - or #*err after the crash)
    Hobbyist Software
    FYI, if you're using Launcher X, you can create a shortcut to the programs on the SD card, and ArrowLauncher recognizes the shortcuts on the main menu. Works as a great interim solution until it's built in.
    When I input the reg key I receive "Thank for Registering". However, I receive the Please register....pop-up every so often. Other then that I have not seen any major issues.
    I got that too. I recall that happening with some of the early TreoButler builds as well.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    I got that too. I recall that happening with some of the early TreoButler builds as well.
    Not sure what's up - but I'll fix if on Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience..
    Hobbyist Software
    Okay, here's a weird one - I have no GPRS since I installed the demo version - coincidence? I have a Cingular GSM Treo, 3.04 firmware...
    I love it... time to purchase
  16.    #36  
    re - gprs loss;

I think it is coincidence - I have gprs and arrow launcher doesn't go near any gprs-ish commands. Anyone else see this?
    Hobbyist Software
    Few recommendations:

1) Allow to change the name of the apps on the list. Vindigo are not so polite since they called their app "- vindigo -" so it shows up first on the list (pretty annoying). I used ZLauncher to rename it to "Vindigo" and then it shows up ok on ZLauncher (last app) but Arrow Launcher still shows it as "- vindigo -"
    Strange...

2) The animation is GREAT! love that hunter

3) Helper apps: If you can please contact Shimon (creator of TakePHone) he uses this board a lot, and see if he can make Arrow Launcher talk to TakePHone when making calls instead of the built in Phone app.

Well worth $4 if you ask me.
    Ix.
    Well, I deleted arrow launcher, and eventually GPRS came back, but still could be coincidence. I'll reinstall it later and report back...
  19.    #39  
    Thanks for the comments, some thoughts..

Few recommendations:

1) Allow to change the name of the apps on the list. Vindigo are not so polite since they called their app "- vindigo -" so it shows up first on the list (pretty annoying). I used ZLauncher to rename it to "Vindigo" and then it shows up ok on ZLauncher (last app) but Arrow Launcher still shows it as "- vindigo -"
    Strange...
    - Should change after you click on the update icon. Please let me know if it doesn't.

2) The animation is GREAT! love that hunter
    - The artist will be pleased!

3) Helper apps: If you can please contact Shimon (creator of TakePHone) he uses this board a lot, and see if he can make Arrow Launcher talk to TakePHone when making calls instead of the built in Phone app.
    - I think it will be more powerful if you (and other customers) contact him directly. I'm happy to contact him to point him to this thread, but suspect he'll be more responsive to customer requests.

Well worth $4 if you ask me.
    - Thx - though the price will be going up (probably to $8 or 9) when it's out of beta mode!
    Hobbyist Software
    Well, everything seems to be peacefully co-existing now - time to purchase this cool app!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast