1.    #1  
    I have had an intermittent problem with my screen freezing when getting an incoming call. This seemed to be only happening when I was using Audible. Someone suggested that I try shortening my mp3 ringtones and I did shorten them all to about 115k (from ~300k) but that did not solve the problem.

Today the freeze happened without Audible running. After the screen freeze today, my phone reset. The error message says a reset was caused while running "Phone" MemoryMgr.c, Line:3642, Non-word-aligned handle.

I am using:
    LightWav 2.0 #2004.061
    PocketTunes 2.3.4 Deluxe

I have Always use PocketTunes checked and repeat ringtone checked. I have also used the program with that unchecked and the results were no different. My mp3's are all in ram. I am using contact ringtones and every time I get a screen freeze, I believe the call has been from an individual contact with an individual ringtone.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I have had an intermittent problem with my screen freezing when getting an incoming call.

Double check that you don't have conflicting ringtones set for that caller. I had this problem before and it was caused because Lightwave was playing a "caller ID" ringtone at the same time the phone was trying to play a Treo Favorite ringtone.
  3.    #3  
    I double checked all my ringtones and they are fine. I went ahead and deleted the phone hack that showed call length on my Sprint phone so maybe that will help.