1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Is there a better todo list for the treo 600 that uses the 5-way pad?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    search palmgear for Todoplus
  3. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Thanks but this does not support the treo 5-way button.
    Yeah, me too. All I'm looking for is Todo+ with 5-way support. They didn't respond to my requests to add 5-way support
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Yeah, me too. All I'm looking for is Todo+ with 5-way support. They didn't respond to my requests to add 5-way support
    Exactly... Great product... Memo Plus, too. Hands High has been stonily silent on whether they will even try to add support for the 5 way. I have emailed them numerous times starting about 20 minutes after I got my Treo600 running. Out of character for them, they usually update their products regularly and have a nice system of notifying registered users of the updates. Well, they just rolled out their "next big thing", a WiFi file sharing product. Maybe they will get back to business on the otherwise great "Plus" products.
    same here. like ToDo Plus but no 5 way, and no response to email.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Try out "HandyShopper," available off PalmGear. It supports 5way nav. Alas, it does not share the built-in ToDo List DataBase, so those who want a desktop solution won't like this app.

Still waiting for P1/HS to "repair" the built-in app.
    ezToDo from PDA Performance (the company behind Contacts5) will be released later this month according to the forum on their webpage (http://www.pdaperformance.com/).
    Don't know what to expect, but hopefully it will be good...

Christopher
    I'm a huge fan of Bonsai. It has both a desktop and a palm application and is fully compatible with the 5-way nav.
    What's wrong with the current Treo To Do list?
    No alarms, no extended views, no drawings (all ToDo+ features)
    Datebook 5 lets you set Todo alarms. It has 5-way support
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thudson
    Try out "HandyShopper," available off PalmGear. It supports 5way nav. Alas, it does not share the built-in ToDo List DataBase, so those who want a desktop solution won't like this app.

Still waiting for P1/HS to "repair" the built-in app.
    I've been using HandyShopper for years and thought it was a great program until I tried using what they define as "5 way NAV mode". Frankly, their implementation is terrible and does not follow any sort of standard Treo 600 methodology for scrolling, selecting, etc.....

I emailed their support group and was basically blasted for giving some suggestions on possible improvements. I'm hoping that I can find a good replacement.....HS sux..........
    do any of these other apps sync with Outlook Tasks?
    I use Agendus Pro, it has a very nice update on the standard to-do list. May be overkill for what you want, but you may want the other features as well.

http://www.iambic.com/products/default.asp?palmos

Mike