1.    #1  
    Recvd a notice today that I was getting an update. What for I do not know. Anyone?
    MRL-MO
    It is a PRL upgrade. You call *2 and they will send you the upgrade, and you will be done. Takes about a minute or so. The upgrade will program your phone with the latest tower information.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I upgraded last week and Claire was not helpful. From a human, I was told that hat Sprint automatically updated the tower info and that the update only addressed roaming issues and was not necessary for other issues.

Ben

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    It is a PRL upgrade. You call *2 and they will send you the upgrade, and you will be done. Takes about a minute or so. The upgrade will program your phone with the latest tower information.
    I have heard about the tower information before and my T600 displayed the tower information when I turned on the wireless for the first time. But now it would not display the tower information.

Is the tower information only available for Sprint users?