Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was looking on ebay at the Innopocket case for $31.95... Looks protective and useful, just wish it had an impact/plastic window for incoming call display. But if it opens easy, this may not be an issue.

Anyone have experience with this product?

http://www.innopocket.com/EShop/Main...=110&name=Palm

Thanks!
    "I see dead pixels..."
    I was just looking at the case on the treocentral store. it looks interesting, if a little bulky. definitely not a case that one could easily slip into your pocket, but it might be good if you throw your phone into your bag or something. Any of our members have feedback on this case? I'd love to hear your thoughts and impressions. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    If anything, this case is NOT bulky. It is ultra slim and is very form fitting. It feels very solid and well made. Seems to be good protection if you drop your treo (haven't tested that......nor plan to!). Cutouts are veryprecise, I use my headset without a problem and use the speaker as if the case wasn't on. I own a Covertec form fitting case, a Bellagio cell style, an oem slip case, a Swiss Army universal cell case, and this one. This is by far my case of choice. Not everything is perfect though. The door opens to the right, which causes s
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    typing to be more difficult. The right side hinge seems a little weak, and the closure is a little tight, making it a little too hard to open. As far as a window, I just assign individual ringtones to those who call me so I'll have "audio caller id".
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    BTW, it eliminated the need to constantly wipe and clean the screen because you speak on the treo with the screen covered.
  6.    #6  
    Well, that's about as glowing a review as I could ask for!
    "I see dead pixels..."
    I found the case to be great as others have said. However the belt clip is junk, mine broke in less than a week. I like the case so I purchased a "Rivets' system (it's metal) and just love the combination.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    what is a "rivets" system. The screw for the belt clip. keeps coming out of the case
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazar
    what is a "rivets" system. The screw for the belt clip. keeps coming out of the case
    Checkout this link:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...duct_id=17-580

For additional infomation look at Rivet's website:

http://www.rivetequipped.com/
    Last edited by Parityone; 04/25/2004 at 09:30 AM.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    That's true.....I forgot to mention my clip ingenuity. Since the best thing about my Covertec case was it's clip system, I took it off and put it o
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    What's going on with my posts.....ther cutting off halfway!? Anyway, I converted my Covertec to work on my metal case as well. Easy as swapping out a screw.
    So, I just received my innopocket case today. I have e-grips on my treo, so the fit was a bit tight. got it in there seemingly without any problems. construction quality seems pretty good, no squeaks, the holes and cutouts line up. i agree with the poster above, who complained about the clip. it feels a bit on the light/cheap side, but i do like the fact that you can unscrew it! the case doesn't add too much bulk to the phone, and best of all, it's fairly light. i have yet to try speaking on the phone while it's in the case... but, overall, i like the "feel" of it so far. The other thing of note is that there is a slot on the inside cover for SD card storage.
    It's awesome!!
    They sent me two however and charged me for 2.... so if you want to save a few bucks let me know or I'll send it back.

Jim
    Revision to my original review:

I may have spoken too soon about the removable post for the clip. On several occasions today (my first full day with the case), I have taken the treo off the belt clip to find a loosened screw. That could make for an ugly situation!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFan2003
    Revision to my original review:

I may have spoken too soon about the removable post for the clip. On several occasions today (my first full day with the case), I have taken the treo off the belt clip to find a loosened screw. That could make for an ugly situation!
    Just curious since I just got mine today and I'm worried about the screw. Do you have the little white rubber washer on yours? Just wondering if that is supposed to help it from loosening.
    I do have the white washer, not sure what it's for other than to prevent metal on metal overscrew. Might be for spacing too. Anyhow, I put some nail polish on the screw. I'll report back if this doesn't work. Next step might be to superglue it!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFan2003
    I do have the white washer, not sure what it's for other than to prevent metal on metal overscrew. Might be for spacing too. Anyhow, I put some nail polish on the screw. I'll report back if this doesn't work. Next step might be to superglue it!
    LockTight
    I also recieved my case yesterday and took the advice from another member and puchased a Rivet system from Radio Shack. IT IS AWESOME! It adheres to the back of the case and is interchangeble from a belt clip to a clip for your dash. That would be your best bet in my opinion. It was $24.95 at Radio Shack and was worth every penny. It is VERY low profile and tiny. It's the best clip I've ever had by far. It also matches the aluminum case almost identically. Try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ian0405
    I also recieved my case yesterday and took the advice from another member and puchased a Rivet system from Radio Shack. IT IS AWESOME! It adheres to the back of the case and is interchangeble from a belt clip to a clip for your dash. That would be your best bet in my opinion. It was $24.95 at Radio Shack and was worth every penny. It is VERY low profile and tiny. It's the best clip I've ever had by far. It also matches the aluminum case almost identically. Try it.
    As I wrote before the system is fantastic, but I would suggest you attach the post onto the case with one of those permanent glues if you are roughing it. Mine came off and I used Instant Glue to re-attach it. Now I know it won't come off.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    WARNING! to all Rivet system users. The post has a tendency to come unglued. Inspect it regularly and treat it kindly to avoid a costly fall. Been there done that.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast