1.    #1  
    Any APPs which can be used to stop Spam msgs?
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Do you mean spam via SMS or e-mail?

If e-mail, how are you receiving your e-mail?
    Nah, I'm the same way ACDriver. I've never gotten an SMS spam message either on the Treo. I've gotten one or two on some of my other Sprint phones in the past but not the Treo.

Guess I'm off to spam hell too.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Do you mean spam via SMS or e-mail?

If e-mail, how are you receiving your e-mail?
    I get spam email on my T6 from sprint service.
    Spam e-mail sent your Sprint e-mail address (i.e. yourvisionname@sprintpcs.com?)
    I am having the same problem. I am having a ton of junk/spam sent to my sprint email address. I have no porblem deleting the junk its just that SMS alerts me to "Check your SprintPCS email" every time I receive a new email. I couldn't stand my phone ringing or vibrating every 5 minutes so I decided to turn the vibrate and sound off. Only problem now is I never realize when I get text messages. Any suggestions???
    Quote Originally Posted by heyrach
    I am having the same problem. I am having a ton of junk/spam sent to my sprint email address. I have no porblem deleting the junk its just that SMS alerts me to "Check your SprintPCS email" every time I receive a new email. I couldn't stand my phone ringing or vibrating every 5 minutes so I decided to turn the vibrate and sound off. Only problem now is I never realize when I get text messages. Any suggestions???
    Log into the sprintpcs.com website and go to your email. Check the preferences...under Notifications, change the last option, which is to send all messages to your phone.

HTH,
    -Joe
    Thanks for the help, I had tried to go into prefrences on the phone, never through sprint website...feeling just a little foolish! One question though...will I still be notified of text messages, chats?