1.    #1  
    is there any way we can have the treo600 be as an SD card reader for windwos. Like it will open up the SD card data in a folder or drive X:\ or something like that ..

coz i find it a hassle everytime i remove my SD card then put it in reader then copy paste my images into the reader then putting it back into the treo600 so i was wondering if this is possible ?
    You can use Card Export to accomplish this. I believe there are other apps also but I don't know them. The only downside is that you need card export to be installed on the PC you want to use. It's not automatically recognized like a true thumbdrive. Of course this isn't a big issue for the PCs you use regularly.

My solution for the random PC (say at a friends house) is to have a copy of Card Export saved on my SD card and I email to a web email address. I then use the PC to download the app and install. Of course you need internet access for this solution but that's almost always the case.
    Try either Card Export or Syncwizard. I use the former with no problems...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions