1.    #1  
    hey guys
    u guys know any good ringtone manager .. coz ive been having this problem that i have all this tones like al lthe songs in a midi sounds .mdb but its not appearing in the Sounds Preferences .. its like another library ...

1. like the original Treo, Concerto, Flyby are nt there.. but when i use MonkeyRinger the database are still there ... i mean i can play them ...
    and also .. how to make the sounds preferences can chose wave and stuff .. coz when i use light wave ... it plays both WAV and the MIDI from the treo Sounds Preferences .. i hate the ringtone manager in treo ..
    Last edited by xaix; 04/24/2004 at 07:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    when i use light wave ... it plays both WAV and the MIDI from the treo Sounds Preferences
    Once you've installed Lightwave, you need to go into your Treo sound preferences and select the sound labeled "silent". This will prevent the Treo sound from playing at the same time as the Lightwave sound.
  3.    #3  
    the problem is i dont have any Silent Ringtone ..
    and also i dont know how to edit the ringtone database
    in my treo600 theres like 3 database

Personal Ringtone
    Treoringtones-sample
    MIDI Ring Tones (the only one that appears in Sounds Pref)
    Stored Sounds
    System MIDI Sounds

so how the hell do i merge all this database together ?
    HELP
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    the problem is i dont have any Silent Ringtone ...
    Once you install Lightwave it should put a Silent ringtone in your Treo's default list of ringtones. (Assuming you still a default list of ringtones.)

I show several wav/midi databases in RAM (Midi Ring Tones, Midi Database, wavAPPsDB, Monkeytone DB, etc.) and they all show on my Treo Ringtone list. I wish could be of more help with that issue.
  5.    #5  
    i saw one of the post here saying iRING could solved the problem..
    i downloaded it and ...

YES IT DID !

now i can import expert ringtones database to the default the database..
    heheheh

but man .. this app cannot be registered the author is gone ..
    and its not selling at palm gear ...
    oh my ... any body have any info on how to register it ?
    hey guys
    u guys know any good ringtone manager .. coz ive been having this problem that i have all this tones like al lthe songs in a midi sounds .mdb but its not appearing in the Sounds Preferences .. its like another library ...

1. like the original Treo, Concerto, Flyby are nt there.. but when i use MonkeyRinger the database are still there ... i mean i can play them ...
    and also .. how to make the sounds preferences can chose wave and stuff .. coz when i use light wave ... it plays both WAV and the MIDI from the treo Sounds Preferences .. i hate the ringtone manager in treo ..
    you can suppress the internal midi sound with Lightwav plays the wav/mp3. just goto the phone sound app and select both known and unknown caller tones to "silent".
    hey guys, am new to this treo 600 and i need help. I just downloaded light wav on my new treo 600. Unfortunately, the annoying ring tone rings along with the ones i installed with ptunes. I have read a couple of advice from this site but none of them seem to help. Does anybody know exactly what i should do to get rid off this annoying midi ring
    I just end up going to the default ones becuase couldnt find reliabele ones.
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner