Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    From all the Treo users, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say it's good to have you back....

Now let's start posting again..............
    looking better than ever i might add
    water created humans to carry it up hills
    Woo-hoo~!! We're back in action!

Edit: Whoa, my old avatar is back and I lost 150 of my posts.
    Yes...I was in Treocentral withdrawl!!! It's good to be back, but... all those lost posts!!! *sigh* Soooo much info lost...very unfotunate.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I've missed my daily fix of TC. Glad to have you back!!
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I've missed my daily fix of TC. Glad to have you back!!
    DITTO
    its good to be back god have i missed this site

i ahave also lost most of my posts i did have about 45
    nice to see it back, was getting worried there for a while
    I must admit I missed you guys. I checked this forum at least 20 times a day to see if it was back. Even when I was doing something else I was wondering if the forum was back up. Now that is pathetic. I think I am going to sell my Treo and lock myself in a room until I'm through the withdrawal stage.
    its does look real nice, I must say
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've spent this time away getting couseling; I couldnt deal with the trauma brought about by the board being down.

So, on that note, I just wanna know....who do I fwrd the bill too?

Welcome Back T|C
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I just added loads of wallpaper to my site as I was dealing with withdrawl....
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Dohh! Seeing as I registered after March 1st, I've had to register again! Hello again everyone.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Yep, I registered in mid-March or so and had to re-register also. No problem, just nice to have it back!!

relief! what a bummer with no tc each day!! great to have you back and looking quite good i might add. well maybe its time to reinforce treocentral! we can build it to be better, stronger, and faster!!! lol

anyway, welcome back.
    Thank goodness it's back.