1. Mordeloth
    I'm currently using PalmVNC to access my home computer's desktop, which is all well and good... but I'm wondering if there's a slick way to transfer files between the two without resorting to e-mail attachments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordeloth
    I'm currently using PalmVNC to access my home computer's desktop, which is all well and good... but I'm wondering if there's a slick way to transfer files between the two without resorting to e-mail attachments.
    I use smbmate, used to be free. not particularly speedy over vision but it works!! I originally found this when I was using a sony ux50 over wifi, which was obviously MUCH faster. but it serves my needs of occasionally uploading / downloading files directly to / from my desktop's windows shares.
    -- berto
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordeloth
    I use EZFTP to ftp files back and forth. Warning - there appears to be a data corruption bug if you try and transfer multiple files at once, but it works great for single files.

Thanks,
    Peter